• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victimpool FC - Klopp leaving, grown men crying

Debating also requires the other party to do their due research and not throw out erroneous 'facts'. I even tried to help you a bit. Now off you go and do a spot of homework would you? That is if you're interested in actually debating/discussing, as opposed to reinforcing your pathological hatred of scousers and the North.
As I already mentioned, I don't see any of that evidence. Therefore the only logical conclusion, as you've not been able to do so, is that you're making it up.

Come on Steff, you're better than this.

And yet, somehow those Madrid fans managed not to turn the whole thing into a brickshow

Different ends. Different public transport. A closer fan park. Very different environment leading up to the ground, with more space and the police didn't make a narrow space, even more narrow but still some of the same problems. What it shows is that it was the organisation at the ground that was the major problem and that some of the problems affected both sets of fans. I am certain that if the ends were reversed, and the policing/crowd control remained the same, then we would've seen exactly the same situation with Madrid fans

Different ends. Different public transport. A closer fan park. Very different environment leading up to the ground, with more space and the police didn't make a narrow space, even more narrow but still some of the same problems. What it shows is that it was the organisation at the ground that was the major problem and that some of the problems affected both sets of fans. I am certain that if the ends were reversed, and the policing/crowd control remained the same, then we would've seen exactly the same situation with Madrid fans
But Madrid fans don't need to be policed like that because they don't behave like scousers.

So it never would have been reversed.

As I already mentioned, I don't see any of that evidence. Therefore the only logical conclusion, as you've not been able to do so, is that you're making it up.

Come on Steff, you're better than this.

:D:D:D
Nice try.
Get your simple statements right. Try looking at the history of Uefa Finals.

But Madrid fans don't need to be policed like that because they don't behave like scousers.

So it never would have been reversed.

I’ll try this one more time before I write you off as the poor excuse for a gaslighter it appears you might be.
This is what you said:

<<They're the only 2 UEFA finals with reports of that happening on a large scale.

And guess which set of fans attended both?>>

It is inaccurate.
Do not expect me to point out your obvious, and egregious, error.

I’ll try this one more time before I write you off as the poor excuse for a gaslighter it appears you might be.
This is what you said:

<<They're the only 2 UEFA finals with reports of that happening on a large scale.

And guess which set of fans attended both?>>

It is inaccurate.
Do not expect me to point out your obvious, and egregious, error.
I'm not stooping to that level of discussion.

I'm going to dip out here and continue to disbelieve you unless you can provide some kind of evidence to back up your claims.

As one of my softer Liverpool hates why do they always look for weird moral victories after games where they feel hard done by? There are some strange debates all over the place with ex Liverpool players crying about how the better team lost at the weekend.

I mean you lost, it wasn't a boxing match and there isnt a trophy for the best team in Europe based on opinion.

Just all abit odd

Everyone knows you do not mess around in France and we should have the same strong policing here.

We have various levels of plod and none of that next tier up of paramilitary police.

Liverpool took too many fans full stop.

I think the big take-away from Saturday is that there was a MASSIVE dereliction of care by UEFA and the FFA, from which end to put Liverpool in 'anticipation' of 'maybe' needing crowd control, to what actually did (and didn't) happen.

Apologies if the previous post seemed patronising, I took it as spirited debate with someone I always get on with here mate. Again, we all know where the patronizing exchanges (of which I AM a part until others decide to reel it in) can be found.

No worries, sorry if I was a bit testy, not a morning person.

Uefa are a fudged up organisation, we all know that, its sad that they still and pretend different.

As one of my softer Liverpool hates why do they always look for weird moral victories after games where they feel hard done by? There are some strange debates all over the place with ex Liverpool players crying about how the better team lost at the weekend.

I mean you lost, it wasn't a boxing match and there isnt a trophy for the best team in Europe based on opinion.

Just all abit odd

The problem is the accurate description would have been

- If it was a boxing match, Pool would have been the opponent talking brick in the build up, leading on points until the 8th round, showboating and then being knocked out by one punch.

The answer to your question is they believe their own hype train, that same ESPN crew was literally asking if regardless of results "was Liverpool the best side in Europe", wtf? no, you didn't win your league, you didn't win the CL (or any European trophy), what fudging claim do you think you have to being called the best side?

I'm not stooping to that level of discussion.

I'm going to dip out here and continue to disbelieve you unless you can provide some kind of evidence to back up your claims.

Feyenoord 74
Paris 75
Euros 1980

All UEFA competitions. All finals.

Heysel 85 - Liverpool involved no doubt, but UEFA stage a final at a ground not only unfit for purpose but deemed dangerous for use.

Yet you try to state that only TWO UEFA finals have had such ‘difficulties’?
DO YOUR RESEARCH.

I will stop now, but IF you bothered to get your facts straight, you’d see more examples. Several more.

I know you have braved the darkness of Stamford Bridge, but if you’ve EVER been to a European game with Spurs, you’ll know that a) we have tossers in our midst and b) we have also been the recipients of UEFA’s fudgewittery on several occasions. I will post one such example (not even a ‘final’) but certainly a UEFA event.

BTW, don’t believe me, I couldn’t give a fudge, just stop peddling ignorance, that is all I personally would wish for. And be HONEST. You have a pathological hatred of scousers and the North which you allowed (in this instance) to serve you once more.

P.s. the TRUTH is that the whole of mainland Europe has viewed ALL British clubs suspiciously NOT because of ‘Liverpool supporters’ but because of ENGLAND supporters, the idiots who DID go around the place drinking, smashing and bashing everything they could in their Union Jack shorts and lager bellies. Paris ‘75/Leeds was another major point, especially after Feyenoord ‘74 (look it up - not scouser …the truth is UEFA have been incompetently stripping our game of money and fudging fans for decades.

https://www.theguardian.com/footbal...dortmund-europa-league?CMP=Share_iOSApp_Other

Last edited:
Back