• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victimpool FC - Klopp leaving, grown men crying

No worries, sorry if I was a bit testy, not a morning person.

Uefa are a fudged up organisation, we all know that, its sad that they still and pretend different.

And likewise apologies for being so stalwart on this topic. I hope in my many posts I have made it clear why. I genuinely believe it could be us - again. We’ve had that treatment several times before.

The problem is the accurate description would have been

- If it was a boxing match, Pool would have been the opponent talking brick in the build up, leading on points until the 8th round, showboating and then being knocked out by one punch.

The answer to your question is they believe their own hype train, that same ESPN crew was literally asking if regardless of results "was Liverpool the best side in Europe", wtf? no, you didn't win your league, you didn't win the CL (or any European trophy), what fudging claim do you think you have to being called the best side?

If it was boxing the participants would have been tested for PED’s too…

Feyenoord 74
Paris 75
Euros 1980

All UEFA competitions. All finals.

Heysel 85 - Liverpool involved no doubt, but UEFA stage a final at a ground not only unfit for purpose but deemed dangerous for use.

Yet you try to state that only TWO UEFA finals have had such ‘difficulties’?
DO YOUR RESEARCH.

I will stop now, but IF you bothered to get your facts straight, you’d see more examples. Several more.

I know you have braved the darkness of Stamford Bridge, but if you’ve EVER been to a European game with Spurs, you’ll know that a) we have tossers in our midst and b) we have also been the recipients of UEFA’s fudgewittery on several occasions. I will post one such example (not even a ‘final’) but certainly a UEFA event.

BTW, don’t believe me, I couldn’t give a fudge, just stop peddling ignorance, that is all I personally would wish for. And be HONEST. You have a pathological hatred of scousers and the North which you allowed (in this instance) to serve you once more.

P.s. the TRUTH is that the whole of mainland Europe has viewed ALL British clubs suspiciously NOT because of ‘Liverpool supporters’ but because of ENGLAND supporters, the idiots who DID go around the place drinking, smashing and bashing everything they could in their Union Jack shorts and lager bellies. Paris ‘75/Leeds was another major point, especially after Feyenoord ‘74 (look it up - not scouser …the truth is UEFA have been incompetently stripping our game of money and fudging fans for decades.

https://www.theguardian.com/footbal...dortmund-europa-league?CMP=Share_iOSApp_Other
Got any references in the modern era of football?

Let's say, since the start of the Champions League.

2,589 fake tickets in the context of an allocation of 20,000 is a hell of a lot.

How do the authorities deal with that in a live situation? They sell 20,000 tickets, but 40,000 fans descend on them, only half of whom have tickets, but within the crowd are 2,589 fakes?

Clearly blame on both sides, but the fake ticket numbers are a huge proportion of the allocation.

And likewise apologies for being so stalwart on this topic. I hope in my many posts I have made it clear why. I genuinely believe it could be us - again. We’ve had that treatment several times before.

I have a German friend and a dutch acquaintance who think they are treated badly in foreign countries because of their fan history.
The dutch i understand but the German one i think is just paranoid.
Being a bit of nomad fan in the 80s and going to games at various clubs with mates in my experience fans are just an inconvenience or annoyance to most people.

2,589 fake tickets in the context of an allocation of 20,000 is a hell of a lot.

How do the authorities deal with that in a live situation? They sell 20,000 tickets, but 40,000 fans descend on them, only half of whom have tickets, but within the crowd are 2,589 fakes?

Clearly blame on both sides, but the fake ticket numbers are a huge proportion of the allocation.

It is a lot, although there are some accounts saying that the tickets checks weren't working and that legitimate tickets were being shown as fake, which may have inflated the numbers. It is worrying though that French ministers are lying about the numbers, it doesn't help get to the bottom of what happened and put it right before the next major events that they are hosting.

You said UEFA Finals. Are you now switching the 'rules' because you didn't like some facts? Scara, this is a bit beneath you. You're better than this.
If you want me to accept that all football fans were like scousers a very long time ago, then obviously I will.

Do you really think the actions of fans over two generations ago are relevant to a discussion about how scousers are clams when everyone else has learned to behave?

It is a lot, although there are some accounts saying that the tickets checks weren't working and that legitimate tickets were being shown as fake, which may have inflated the numbers. It is worrying though that French ministers are lying about the numbers, it doesn't help get to the bottom of what happened and put it right before the next major events that they are hosting.
They probably just projected that number out from the sample size they had as a proportion of fans.

There were incidents of legitimate tickets only showing up as as fakes because some fudger had already got in with the fake version/clone of that ticket.

Most of that past me by.
I started going to games in 1981 when i was 11.
Mainly ibrox, because my mates were rangers fans, it was a shiny new stadium and it was safe because the place was empty most of the time.
We migrated to love st, celtic Park and even firhill when there wasn't a game at ibrox.
Three of us saw it as an adventure and a day out, but one of us was just football mad and would go anywhere to watch a game.
It was his that introduced me to saint and greavsie.
Good days.

If you want me to accept that all football fans were like scousers a very long time ago, then obviously I will.

Do you really think the actions of fans over two generations ago are relevant to a discussion about how scousers are clams when everyone else has learned to behave?

I've cousins who never knowingly buy anything Japanese due to actions 80 years ago.

Please. You're digging yourself a deeper hole. That opening sentence is embarrassing. As is the following one. Just accept that you are something of an obsessive when it come to disliking Liverpool and the North generally.

I add the link below not to blame supporters for Saturday, but to point out why the police will most likely have behaved like they did, and to further amplify how utterly disgraceful UEFA's 'plan' was given en both the history and situation of this final. It also shows how important history (even recent history) is in ANY situation of this nature.

https://www.politico.eu/blogs/the-l...-euro-2016-violence-russia-clashes-marseille/

Last edited:
Back