• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victimpool FC - Klopp leaving, grown men crying

The latest in a long line of 'scouser-infiltrated' misinformation sources, right @scaramanga ? I mean, when will people realize that all of these accounts, reports and witnesses are actually scousers in disguise? I feel sorry for UEFA having to deal this rapidly growing swell of 'secret scousers' out there...it cannot be easy...
Did you read the article?

Nothing from sponsors in there at all other than someone saying that if they're upset UEFA will have to listen.

Did you read the article?

Nothing from sponsors in there at all other than someone saying that if they're upset UEFA will have to listen.

I was referring to the volume of reports and sources. Y’know, the ones linked in this report. That lead to other reports. That lead to yet more! The latest -as evidenced in this piece- are certain sponsors. A sports marketing representative is directly quoted, and Henry Winter has stated that a selection of sponsors are sending correspondence to UEFA expressing their dissatisfaction. Don’t get me wrong, I believe most of these cushy bastards had a flawless experience given the relationships involved, however now that they (unlike you) have seen this whole ‘blame the scousers’ game thing is not just wrong it is actually rebounding at twice the speed of delivery, they’re making sure everyone sees them ‘complain’. A bit of virtue signaling I’d suggest.

It isn’t too late to admit that you might’ve actually allowed your personal hatred of Liverpool/Liverpudlians to influence your reaction to what happened at the CL Final. It’s OK. You won’t be a smaller man…

I was referring to the volume of reports and sources. Y’know, the ones linked in this report. That lead to other reports. That lead to yet more! The latest -as evidenced in this piece- are certain sponsors. A sports marketing representative is directly quoted, and Henry Winter has stated that a selection of sponsors are sending correspondence to UEFA expressing their dissatisfaction. Don’t get me wrong, I believe most of these cushy bastards had a flawless experience given the relationships involved, however now that they (unlike you) have seen this whole ‘blame the scousers’ game thing is not just wrong it is actually rebounding at twice the speed of delivery, they’re making sure everyone sees them ‘complain’. A bit of virtue signaling I’d suggest.

It isn’t too late to admit that you might’ve actually allowed your personal hatred of Liverpool/Liverpudlians to influence your reaction to what happened at the CL Final. It’s OK. You won’t be a smaller man…
If mistakes turn out to have been made by others, it certainly doesn't mean that scousers didn't scouse.

Additionally, if police were over cautious that night, their actions would have been heavily influenced by previous scousing.

Cracks starting to appear

Mohamed Salah rejected Liverpool's request to have a pre-match scan on an undisclosed injury before the forward played 90 minutes for his country on Sunday.

The 29-year-old captained the side to a 1-0 victory over Guinea in Cairo as Egypt began their qualifying campaign for next year's Africa Cup of Nations.

"Salah was hit by an injury but played through it," said manager Ehab Galal.

He added Salah's X-ray would take place after the game.

Egypt are scheduled to play an Afcon group match against Ethiopia in Malawi's capital Lilongwe on 9 June and a friendly against South Korea the following Tuesday.

During the first half of Liverpool's FA Cup final triumph over Chelsea last month, Salah was substituted with a groin issue after just 33 minutes. The injury also saw him ruled out of the Reds' Premier League away win at Southampton three days later.

Salah's future is still uncertain as he is yet to sign a new contract with the club, despite his current deal ending in June 2023.

The 2021-22 Golden Boot winner said before the Champions League final in May he would be at Anfield next season "for sure", but would not be drawn further on his current situation.

Can we end this pointless discussion now?
No doubt the organisation was a mess, and fans were treated badly.
But the reason that police/security were a bit trigger happy, so to speak, is probably because previous history of Liverpool fan behaviour.
Now let's move on and talk about actual football. This discussion is going nowhere.

Can we end this pointless discussion now?
No doubt the organisation was a mess, and fans were treated badly.
But the reason that police/security were a bit trigger happy, so to speak, is probably because previous history of Liverpool fan behaviour.
Now let's move on and talk about actual football. This discussion is going nowhere.

No.
I won't.
Not until people actually stop spouting flimflam and learn the facts as to what happened. It had NOTHING to do with Liverpool 'fan behaviour' in the past and EVERYTHING to do with a combination of English fan behaviour in the past and more disgraceful UEFA lack of organisation.
It has happened to us before and it will again unless people recognize why it happened instead of parroting stupidity.

Cracks starting to appear

Mohamed Salah rejected Liverpool's request to have a pre-match scan on an undisclosed injury before the forward played 90 minutes for his country on Sunday.

The 29-year-old captained the side to a 1-0 victory over Guinea in Cairo as Egypt began their qualifying campaign for next year's Africa Cup of Nations.

"Salah was hit by an injury but played through it," said manager Ehab Galal.

He added Salah's X-ray would take place after the game.

Egypt are scheduled to play an Afcon group match against Ethiopia in Malawi's capital Lilongwe on 9 June and a friendly against South Korea the following Tuesday.

During the first half of Liverpool's FA Cup final triumph over Chelsea last month, Salah was substituted with a groin issue after just 33 minutes. The injury also saw him ruled out of the Reds' Premier League away win at Southampton three days later.

Salah's future is still uncertain as he is yet to sign a new contract with the club, despite his current deal ending in June 2023.

The 2021-22 Golden Boot winner said before the Champions League final in May he would be at Anfield next season "for sure", but would not be drawn further on his current situation.

It is going to be intriguing what happens with him. Way too much football catching up with him. Between him and Mane, they're going to have to be very smart in the window because I think we can usurp them next season.

Nah, doesn’t work. Pool fans got the apology you’re salty about.
I don't care if they got an apology or not.

I quite like the fact that they got tear gassed. Aside from that, I just want to educate people here out of believing the victim propaganda. It's proving far more difficult than I could have imagined.

I quite like the fact that they got tear gassed. Aside from that, I just want to educate people here out of believing the victim propaganda. It's proving far more difficult than I could have imagined.

And there it is. ‘I quite like the fact they got tear-gassed’

People like you continually out themselves. Do you know what type of individuals enjoy that? And bring up ‘treason’ like you did in the politics thread? Prejudiced, racist and backward little village clams who have frequented alt-right internet warrior havens such as 4chan. Well done once again EDL Dave.

Last edited:

"I quite like the fact they got tear-gassed..."
What a mental midget you are.

Bleep me, that's low...even for you when you're in prime troll mode:eek:

He’ll say something worse and then go into hiding for a couple of weeks. Then when he returns he’ll state he ‘hardly ever spends time on here’ and will be civil for a bit. Then the progression into ultimate troll/true self begins again until we go back to the top.

How fudging ironic that his forum life emulates the Scouse boom/bust cycle.

Back