• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victimpool FC - Klopp leaving, grown men crying

Re: Liverpool thread, why locked ???

732b6f991659fcd003227d342892aeff.jpeg

1069279_10151531554692773_1550221403_n.jpg

1069306_10151531554742773_90457726_n.jpg

969738_10151531554807773_755587128_n.jpg

Quite possibly a wind-up account, but still, worth mentioning. Credit to Facebook group Glory, Glory Tottenham Hotspur for finding these. :)

Last edited:

Luis Suarez says he will consider all offers to leave Liverpool as he wants to compete at the highest possible level.

The Uruguay international has expressed a desire to leave Anfield after becoming disillusioned with life in England.

He has been linked with Arsenal and Chelsea, but Spanish giants Real Madrid are considered to the frontrunners in the race for his signature.

Liverpool are reluctant to let the unsettled striker leave, with boss Brendan Rodgers in 'constant communication' with the South American, but Suarez has reiterated that he will push for a move if he can further his career elsewhere.

He said: "If I receive an important offer to progress my career, I will study it. Some clubs have asked about me but I hand questions over to my agent. I am no stranger to rumours.

"I always want to improve. That's why I left Ajax for Liverpool.

"But this club needs to fight to enter the Champions League and, when it doesn't happen, it damages the morale of any player. So I've suffered.

"It is hard to view the Premier League every week with never a chance of winning it.

"On top of that, the English media do not understand me. The controversies with (Patrice) Evra and (Branislav) Ivanovic were decisive. There are always extra questions when people analyse me.

"After the Evra incident, it was very difficult to convince people about the 'real' Luis Suarez. Things had improved but then the incident involving Ivanovic was another blow.

"Had that not happened, perhaps I would have been regarded as the best Premier League player last season."

He's only been there for a little over two years but he already has the "everyone's against me" scouse attitude down to a tee.

He's only been there for a little over two years but he already has the "everyone's against me" scouse attitude down to a tee.

There's an irony in the fact that we've now had two threads about Liverpool in which the city, the population and the club are constantly belittled and one of the main criticisms is that they think everyone hates them.

you have to admire the conjones on this guy, guilty of racial abuse then physical assault yet he's still playing the victim card

you have to admire the conjones on this guy, guilty of racial abuse then physical assault yet he's still playing the victim card

poyets constant defence of him was what finally put me off him(poyet)

I think the liverpool thread is good not because i hate them but because they just look so deluded, they think they can win the title?? they like us have one world class player and a few good ones. They will be competiting with us for 5th place no more then that.

A lot of northerners have chips on their shoulders but that city seems to revel in its victim culture i find it very odd, i never wanted to be a victim if i was shat on i would moan but then make an effort to go and improve myself not play the victim for ever and a day.

I think the liverpool thread is good not because i hate them but because they just look so deluded, they think they can win the title?? they like us have one world class player and a few good ones. They will be competiting with us for 5th place no more then that.

A lot of northerners have chips on their shoulders but that city seems to revel in its victim culture i find it very odd, i never wanted to be a victim if i was shat on i would moan but then make an effort to go and improve myself not play the victim for ever and a day.

I think if we fudge up and they perform at their very best (keeping the "teeth are offside" runt) they may challenge with us.

Liverpool captain Steven Gerrard has agreed a two-year contract to stay at Anfield until 2015.

Liverpool captain Steven Gerrard has agreed a two-year contract to stay at Anfield until 2015.

I thought it looked like his legs had gone a few times last season, dont think he can play the same role he used to the next two years

I thought it looked like his legs had gone a few times last season, dont think he can play the same role he used to the next two years

Chief whiny bitch? I think he can still play that role comfortably.

I spend time every year in the city - my penalty for being an Ian McNabb/Icicle Works fan - and I think their apparent chippyness is simply a case of Scousers not being prepared to take sh*t. Of course, this can - and does - spill over into a victim mentality, but this can happen to anyone, even Australians watching the Ashes, apparently. Not that the Aussie players complained publicly.

On the plus side, I do find them genuinely friendly and ready to chat to a stranger. I know it is a cliche about the north, but in Liverpool's case I think the cliche is true, and they are more open and friendly. I can't say I have had the same experience in, say, Blackpool, Burnley or Preston, and I probably would not dare try to strike up a conversation with strangers in certain parts of Leeds.

The City also has some great architecture, fab pubs, great bands, top notch Chinese restaurants and a female population that seems to think nothing of the wind from the Mersey whistling up the kilt.

I'd like a hair cut that says massive **** please. 'Is that okay for you?' Oh yes, thats perfect.

That made me laugh out loud in a German bar full of strangers. Thanks very much!

Back