• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victimpool FC - Klopp leaving, grown men crying

who will be the 3 lucky ones this summer

Being:+Liverpool+-+Ep+4:+Brendan+Rodgers+'Three+envelopes'+speech

Liverpool might need to order more envelopes

And Rodgers has stated to expect several more signings. Liverpool could be a real threat next season.

Looks more like a complete rebuilding, replacing average players with other average players and another transitional season while they get to grips with a new playing style all over again.

Congratulations to Liverpool for getting £5,000,000 off Swansea City for Jonjo Shelvey.

It almost rivals the £5,000,000 Spurs mugged Wolves for Jamie O'Hara for a few years back.

I don't understand this transfer.

If Shelvey doesn't fit in a 'possession' based side such as Liverpool, why would he fit in a Swansea side who are far better at that type of game?

I liked Shelvey, must have been the only one.

I thought he was perhaps a bit rough around the edges but definitely has potential still, really good technique striking the ball. I'm surprised they've sold him, especially to a team that could be competing for similar places in the table.

I thought he was perhaps a bit rough around the edges but definitely has potential still, really good technique striking the ball. I'm surprised they've sold him, especially to a team that could be competing for similar places in the table.

He's the new Stevie Me - except he's all Me and not much Stevie.

If he ever learns there are other players on the pitch he may improve.

If you kill yourself, it's suicide...

If you kill someone, it's homicide...

And if you haven't won the League in over 20 years it's Merseyside.

in by far the funniest thing they have ever done, west ham fans aimed a great chant at him last season

[video=youtube;N31xr5rTa4g]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N31xr5rTa4g[/video]

If you kill yourself, it's suicide...

If you kill someone, it's homicide...
And if you haven't won the League in over 20 years it's Merseyside.

How does 52 years sound?
One of the few things that we are in no position to take the tinkle about.

Back