• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victimpool FC - Klopp leaving, grown men crying

BRA9w9bCQAA25nn.jpg:large

Brenton Rodgers said:
We have a standard at Liverpool that I will fight for my life to retain, there will never be any player or person bigger than the club.

In terms of the remarks that were made, this is a football club that has always worked in a certain way.

The Liverpool Way is all about a club with ambition, a club that strives to be the very best, a club that is about commitment. That means that everyone is committed to the cause of fighting for the shirt.

It's also about dignity and being dignified in how you speak about the club, on and off the field, and it's about unity.

Those are the four values that run through my mind when I think about Liverpool. Those are the values we will always retain. If anyone steps outside of that standard, I will deal with it. That's something that we'll do.

Professionally, Luis Suarez has given me everything since I came into the football club but there is obviously a way in which you have to speak.

This is a club that has offered Luis Suarez the utmost respect since the day he walked through the door.

That's something that over the course of the coming weeks you need to have, when you work for Liverpool Football Club.

You've got supporters and players that have given Luis Suarez absolutely everything, they backed him to the hilt.

Even at the weekend, when we had Steven Gerrard's testimonial game, the supporters raised the roof for him.

That's something that I will always fight to retain at the football club, because that is what Liverpool is about. Respect, humility and real dignity.

.We have a standard at Liverpool that I will fight for my life to retain, there will never be any player or person bigger than the club.

In terms of the remarks that were made, this is a football club that has always worked in a certain way.

The Liverpool Way is all about a club with ambition, a club that strives to be the very best, a club that is about commitment. That means that everyone is committed to the cause of fighting for the shirt.

It's also about dignity and being dignified in how you speak about the club, on and off the field, and it's about unity.

Those are the four values that run through my mind when I think about Liverpool. Those are the values we will always retain. If anyone steps outside of that standard, I will deal with it. That's something that we'll do.

Professionally, Luis Suarez has given me everything since I came into the football club but there is obviously a way in which you have to speak.

This is a club that has offered Luis Suarez the utmost respect since the day he walked through the door.

That's something that over the course of the coming weeks you need to have, when you work for Liverpool Football Club.

You've got supporters and players that have given Luis Suarez absolutely everything, they backed him to the hilt.

Even at the weekend, when we had Steven Gerrard's testimonial game, the supporters raised the roof for him.

That's something that I will always fight to retain at the football club, because that is what Liverpool is about. Respect, humility and real dignity.

He comes across as a nice enough bloke does Rogers but sweet Jesus, he doesn't half talk some gonad*s.

Last edited:
He comes across as a nice enough bloke does Rogers but sweet Jesus, he doesn't half talk some gonad*s.

He talks an awful lot of flimflam at times but I can't see a whole lot wrong with that to be honest.

As Spurs fans, we probably disagree with what he says but if you have anything to do with Liverpool, that's what you want to be hearing.

He says a lot without saying anything. Suarez breached "The Liverpool Way" so what are they going to do?

Agree 100% The worst part is they dont follow any of it, Dignity?, Respect? he's spent the last few weeks spouting all sorts to the media about his star player . I cant think of many top managers who have dealt so publicly with an issue like this. And humility? every time he talks he goes on about how they are one of the top teams in the world!

Obviously, its a tactic to keep fans on his side as fans love these soundbytes but at some point even their fans must be sick of hearing him.

He says a lot without saying anything. Suarez breached "The Liverpool Way" so what are they going to do?

tinkle & whine & moan & tinkle and then probably they will whine for a bit...........

eventually once that scenario has played out they will bend over and take a battering from Suarez up the tail-pipe.

Liverpool really boil my tinkle....I mean totally

The club was a huge success at one point in history but where in that history was the club really well known for Dignity?, Respect? and the Liverpool Way???? Its a total load of gonad*s in my book, self proclaim

tinkle & whine & moan & tinkle and then probably they will whine for a bit...........

eventually once that scenario has played out they will bend over and take a battering from Suarez up the tail-pipe.

You'll never whine alone. :)

indeed tommy-gun, im loving how we are quietly going about our business making decent acquisitions for the club.

Yep, and compare our window currently to others. Liverpool have made signings but players who appear of lower calibre whilst Arse and Man U have been very quiet. Man C have had a busy window so far but then again they always will. Chelsea started quickly with Schurrle and that dutch midielder but have also been quiet recently

If we can just keep Bale.....

Just realised, for all his problems, Suarez has already played 3 seasons for Liverpool ! It is a big credit to Liverpool for managing to keep him that long there despite all his on-field problems. Not sure why Arsenal are bidding that highly for him when he will be banned for the first 6 matches of next season. He will then be under lot of pressure to perform and may well ended up a flop like Torres at Chelsea.

he's arguably the perfect forward for arsenal, I can see why they are interested, i'd be surprised if they paid that large a fee solely as thats not wengers MO

if I were Rodgers though i'd drive him down there myself, 50m in the bank and the clubs second biggest problem off your hands, as brilliant as he obviously is they could still find the back of the net when he was suspended, I don't think he would be anywhere as big a loss to them as Bale would be to us

Back