• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer Thread

Fati has been injured for ages, Still, Does seem a strange move
Yup, but played 9 games - so half. But definitely less than what they needed from him.
And Andigra is at AFCON. Mitoma might just be worth cashing in on.

Maybe Gil would just be an extra body.

Nico Williams is an elite prospect. It would be a huge statement to get him. Release clause on his new contract is about £43m

How good is he?
I’ve never seen him play
Pretty rapid and very much a right sided player. Hard worker - so that's a major box ticked for a prospective incomer - will hassle the opposition in a defensive manner and support the team in that way. Seems to dribble very well and confident in his 1v1 ability, with grounds to be so from the little I've seen. His finishing needs work but he's still a player to cause concern and even panic for the opposition.
Hopefully Veliz is on good terms with him as that could be a string to our bow in any meaningful transfer talk with his camp.

Pretty rapid and very much a right sided player. Hard worker - so that's a major box ticked for a prospective incomer - will hassle the opposition in a defensive manner and support the team in that way. Seems to dribble very well and confident in his 1v1 ability, with grounds to be so from the little I've seen. His finishing needs work but he's still a player to cause concern and even panic for the opposition.
Hopefully Veliz is on good terms with him as that could be a string to our bow in any meaningful transfer talk with his camp.

Sounds like Kulu

Back