• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer thread

Seems King is now the back up striker we are after. One of the ITK reckons we were quoted 20m and Levy has offered just over half that. (He's apparently out of contract in 10 months)

Drinkwater is the craziest one of that list! Chelsea bought him for 38m. Haven't played him at all in 3 years, He's had 2 failed loans where he hasn't played at all, Is now 30 so has hardly any value and they cannot shift him. They really do stockpile players don't they.

Seems King is now the back up striker we are after. One of the ITK reckons we were quoted 20m and Levy has offered just over half that. (He's apparently out of contract in 10 months)
I think the ‘ITK’ said we were quoted ‘a reasonable fee that was less than £20m‘. Though I’m not sure that ‘dragon’ fella has ever got anything right before anyway?

Zero chance they'll get £20m for him given that contract. That same reason does make it a lot more likely he'll end up at Spurs though

I wonder whether we might try for Giroud again. He wouldn't cost much, would allow us to loan out Parrott but wouldn't block his opportunities after that.

I still think we might go for him. Chelsea will need to sell, he's got PL experience and won't expect to start every game.

I am really surprised by the seemingly lack of interest in any of our fringe players. Apart from KWP, have we sold anyone yet? Have there really been no offers for Rose, CCV, Foyth, Aurier, Lamela, Gazza, , ? We surely have some deadwood to shift before we can invest in better players.

I am really surprised by the seemingly lack of interest in any of our fringe players. Apart from KWP, have we sold anyone yet? Have there really been no offers for Rose, CCV, Foyth, Aurier, Lamela, Gazza, , ? We surely have some deadwood to shift before we can invest in better players.

There was rumored Leeds interest in Foyth as an alternative to Ben White, but they've seemingly filled that gap by bringing in Robin Poch.

Gazza's been linked with Fulham. CCV's been linked with a couple of Champo sides. Aurier as you know has been linked with Milan, Leverkusen and Monaco.

Not much for Lamela (and to be honest, I'd like him to stay - he finally seems fit), nothing for Rose. Other than that, unsure who else we'd sell in terms of deadwood - Ndombele, probably, but we'd get no buyers for him given that he now has COVID in addition to being horrendously out of shape.

There was rumored Leeds interest in Foyth as an alternative to Ben White, but they've seemingly filled that gap by bringing in Robin Poch.

Gazza's been linked with Fulham. CCV's been linked with a couple of Champo sides. Aurier as you know has been linked with Milan, Leverkusen and Monaco.

Not much for Lamela (and to be honest, I'd like him to stay - he finally seems fit), nothing for Rose. Other than that, unsure who else we'd sell in terms of deadwood - Ndombele, probably, but we'd get no buyers for him given that he now has COVID in addition to being horrendously out of shape.

We might want to hold onto some of our fringe players until we get through the Europa qualification/league cup fixture congestion. The window is open until October and longer than that for FL loans, so there is plenty of time.

I still think we might go for him. Chelsea will need to sell, he's got PL experience and won't expect to start every game.

I would. His disruptor profile is just what we need. If we had bought him in Jan I think we may have made the CL.

Given the financial hit most clubs have taken it's not that surprising. Sell before buying or sell only for a lot of clubs.

Difficult window in more ways than one.

Back