• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer thread

The thing is, Van De Beek isn't a creative midfielder, really. He can definitely play as a No.10, but his real role is to be a Dutch Dele - literally. His best attributes are his finishing, ghosting into spaces and acting almost as a second striker.

We already have that in Dele. So that's why I'm being facetious and saying I'd have him because he looks like Daws - truth is, I don't see a role for him here, honestly.

Looked pretty creative to me when we played Ajax.

But I was generalising I suppose in terms of needing a creative player. We are lacking I feel . Someone to come in and do what Eriksen used to when he was on song

Looked pretty creative to me when we played Ajax.

But I was generalising I suppose in terms of needing a creative player. We are lacking I feel . Someone to come in and do what Eriksen used to when he was on song

We miss Ericksen and were always going to when he went, despite what some fans think he really was our driving force and until we can find a player who can offer us what he did we will have a hole in CM.

The thing is, Van De Beek isn't a creative midfielder, really. He can definitely play as a No.10, but his real role is to be a Dutch Dele - literally. His best attributes are his finishing, ghosting into spaces and acting almost as a second striker.

We already have that in Dele. So that's why I'm being facetious and saying I'd have him because he looks like Daws - truth is, I don't see a role for him here, honestly.

Not really - he's a creative attacking midfielder. We played Dele and Eriksen previously. I'd expect Dele and DvdB to be able to play similarly

I should add that Chelsea have signed some really good players but we don't know who's leaving yet, how the new players will settle and they could be very open at the back.
They've virtually bought a whole new team. That rarely works well, and hopefully won't for them either.

He'd be magnificent in a midfield 3 with Lo Celso and Højbjerg. He would also fit in both the 2 and 3 in a 4-2-3-1. Very versatile player.

Last edited:
Back