• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer Rumour Thread

We won't be able to compete with Chel$ea's wage offer. But we're more exciting and attractive than them. A 'real' club with exciting football. It's certainly the moment to get him signed up.

Is Hazard over hyped? Imo yes. I've seen little of him play, but he's not the finished article, and comparing him to Messi is defo hype hype hype. From the clubs perspective we've done well with Modric and Bale. Bought them for a decent amount and if we were to sell now, they'd at least triple what we paid for them! But Hazard will need a good manager to bring him on imo.

In people's opinion - those who have watched him more - is he as good as Bale and Modric? A match winner? Or potentially as good as them? Hazard is only just 21!

Last edited:
We won't be able to compete with Chel$ea's wage offer. But we're more exciting and attractive than them. A 'real' club with exciting football. It's certainly the moment to get him signed up.

Is Hazard over hyped? Imo yes. I've seen little of him play, but he's not the finished article, and comparing him to Messi is defo hype hype hype. From the clubs perspective we've done well with Modric and Bale. Bought them for a decent amount and if we were to sell now, they'd at least triple what we paid for them! But Hazard will need a good manager to bring him on imo.

In people's opinion - those who have watched him more - is he as good as Bale and Modric? A match winner? Or potentially as good as them? Hazard is only just 21!

I have watched him a lot. I'll be honest, i have been a bit disapointed in recent weeks, but after winning the title last season, Lille have faded and everyone, Hazard included are thinking about the next challenge. They often say the second year is the most difficult one and thats what is happening to Lille, they have also lost Gervinho and sow, and Cabaye. Its already the end of an area for them.

Hazard still comes up with flashes of brilliance, his free kick at the weekend for example.

I wouldnt have Hazard over bale or Modric because i love these two and ive never seen Hazard in the premierleague but he is there in terms of quality.

He is a bit of both to be fair, he can hold the ball, dribble, score, assist. Now if you'd asked me if i had to choose between vdv and hazard it would be difficult to answer that one.

I would still end up choosing Vdv for his goals against Arsenal and all that and because i love Van der vaart. But Hazard is just quicker and more dangerous in my opinion.

Last edited:
Don't know much about him, except he was being slagged off once for showboating and rubbing it in the opposition's face. Even his own team mates weren't impressed. If we do sign him I hope he isn't a massive taco.

Unless were 5-0 up against the Scum \o/

I for one am disappointed. I thought that we were pursuing the best young talent from across Europe (and New Zealand), such as Saha, with 2 goals on his home debut, and Nelsen, who hasn't conceded a goal in the Lily-white shirt. Now we're (supposedly) after Hazard?! He's 21! What is this, some kind of retirement home? HARRY OUT!

Nice post MrC. Hazzard was 21 a month ago... He has the world at his feet and could do it all....or get rich and not apply himself. I guess he sees that Arry has taken Bale on to be a world beater. Harry is always talking about young players working hard and not just collecting their massive pay checks.

If we did sign Hazard, would it be a statement of intent from Levy to Arry?

I hope we sign Hazard and keep Arry. Do your work Levy.

Last edited:
this certainly tops Man Ure getting Scholes out of retirement

3007283_450_450_0_0_fit_0_146730c34bf2e262d5a9ce6141b01eda.jpg

:lol:

shirley, if this were true then Levy must have a pretty definite idea about the manager.

I hope this is true, but why is everyone taking this as gospel? At the moment for me, it's still no more believable then the average ITK. I think i'll wait until I see him in a spurs shirt getting a blowjob off Chirpy before I get excited.

Hazard said a few minutes ago on belgium tv:

"Tottenham, i hope it will be done as soon as possible"

Personal terms agreed, deal between the two clubs NOT AGREED... From his own words

I hope this is true, but why is everyone taking this as gospel? At the moment for me, it's still no more believable then the average ITK. I think i'll wait until I see him in a spurs shirt getting a blowjob off Chirpy before I get excited.

Can you get a BJ off Chirpy!? WOW.

Personal terms agreed, deal between the two clubs NOT AGREED... From his own words

Quick question - how can we agree terms without agreeing a fee? Is that not against rules and could be considered tapping up etc?

OK, so NOW the tossfest begins...

I'll keep my eye on developments of course because this is exciting if it does come to fruition. Do you know if anything about Harry being manager was mentioned in the interview with Hazard?

Quick question - how can we agree terms without agreeing a fee? Is that not against rules and could be considered tapping up etc?

clubs will sometimes let the player discuss terms before agreeing a deal

they know they will lose him this summer - i guess maybe they think that if the player and buying club agree terms then it will help the transfer deal go through smoother ? i dunno could be any reason tbf, but i see this come up a lot and it's never been picked up on so must be legal

Are you watching it? I assume it's in a foreign language, are you translating or just going off something you're reading?

In a way, despite our excitement, the fact that it is public knowledge is bad thing. Opens things up to a potential bidding war. Hopefully Hazard is set on us, but an extra ?ú100,000 a week (could you imagine what that would look like!?) can turn heads.

Back