• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer Rumour Thread

Is he any good? Never seen him? And would this mean Modric is off?

I am ofcourse assuming if all this is true

who will he replace, Lennon?
I'd assume so, Mick. Bit of a shame really but he should come to Spurs knowing that he has to fight for his place (if Lennon continues his good form) - rather than walk straight into the side. But he can play on either flank, so could fill in whenever Bale is unfit.

He is on a tv as we speak in Belgium.

They asked him about it, and he didnt deny it "maybe it'll be tottenham" are his words.

Hazard alongside Alexis are the closest things in world football to messi right now. It would be probably our biggest signing ever since Ossie and Ricky if we did get him.

Philippe Auclair @PhilippeAuclair
Hazard on Belgian television (RTBF), moments ago: 'Maybe I'll go to Tottenham. It's a great English club. I said I would go to England'.

Back