• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer Rumour Thread

Meh, I stand by my previous comment. Not until I see something on the official site or him holding a SPurs shirt at the Lodge. I've been hurt too many times before to give it up so easily

Hazard said a few minutes ago on belgium tv:

"Tottenham, i hope it will be done as soon as possible"

Personal terms agreed, deal between the two clubs NOT AGREED... From his own words

what channel was this on?.....the only thing I can see in the belgian press that they are quoting france football, c'est tout!

Hazard said a few minutes ago on belgium tv:

"Tottenham, i hope it will be done as soon as possible"

Personal terms agreed, deal between the two clubs NOT AGREED... From his own words

Really really really though? I wish I could speak french - this is getting my hopes up too much. I'm a 30 year old man, but if I let myself believe you, I feel a bit like when I found out we'd signed Klinsmann again.

At the very least, this news is upsetting loads of chelski fans

Pricks thought they had him in the bag... but it's ok, they will get Gotze and Cavani because they deserve them.

"It's a big English club. I said I will go to England. The English league is where I can learn best. All weekend, there are big games with big atmospheres. Spain? this may not be my style. But to win titles, you have to play for Real or Barca. and at my age, it is still complicated. At Tottenham, there are some very good players and a great coach. I am interested in Tottenham. I hope it will be done soon even if there is nothing official today, "replied Eden Hazard. (CHDS)

----------------- Friedel

Walker -- Kaboul --- King ---- BAE

----------- Modric -- Parker

Hazard <------> VDV <-----> Bale

------------------ Ade

jizz_in_my_pants.jpg

At the very least, this news is upsetting loads of chelski fans

Pricks thought they had him in the bag... but it's ok, they will get Gotze and Cavani because they deserve them.

You should see over at Rawk - those fudgein clams.

I think its hitting home now that they are brick and spunked 100m on dross.

"It's a big English club. I said I will go to England. The English league is where I can learn best. All weekend, there are big games with big atmospheres. Spain? this may not be my style. But to win titles, you have to play for Real or Barca. and at my age, it is still complicated. At Tottenham, there are some very good players and a great coach. I am interested in Tottenham. I hope it will be done soon even if there is nothing official today, "replied Eden Hazard. (CHDS)

Thanks for posting that full quote...
:-k

Not going to read into things just yet, but this news is extremely intriguing.

Meh, I stand by my previous comment. Not until I see something on the official site or him holding a SPurs shirt at the Lodge. I've been hurt too many times before to give it up so easily

You might be in for a long wait, Tottenham have a new training ground opening by then don't they!

I got out for three hours and this happens.. #-o

I should leave my house more often.

Would be amazing if it happened, get him in here Levy.

Stop it :) You tease. Well Daniel, do your thing. It would be a massive statement. To Harry, Modric, Bale, potential stadium sponsors, not to mention other clubs.

The question is, why talk about it? Because it is done. Or because you want to see other offers. The fact that its public is worrying. Sets Chel$ea up to come in with a mega offer. But it sounds like Hazard is sold on us.

Sorry to keep asking but with translations you never can tell. When he said he hopes it can be done soon, was he definitely talking about Spurs or could it be interpreted as he hopes any deal can be done soon? Reading it implies the former but with this kind of thing I'm am always very sceptical

Stop it :) You tease. Well Daniel, do your thing. It would be a massive statement. To Harry, Modric, Bale, potential stadium sponsors, not to mention other clubs.

The question is, why talk about it? Because it is done. Or because you want to see other offers. The fact that its public is worrying. Sets Chel$ea up to come in with a mega offer. But it sounds like Hazard is sold on us.

Agree with that. The only thing that makes me confident is that you could toss a coin for Arsenal and Chelsea making the Champions League, and even then you might be wrong.

Surely Man Utd will be in there though...

The guy on the radio just said that Hazard said: "Tottenham is an interesting club" and not "I am interested in Tottenham"

Back