• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer Rumour Thread

[video=youtube;UWKLuiR-KDk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UWKLuiR-KDk[/video]

Apologies if your affended by the music

The boy is a falling over tripping up machine.

Are you sure he isn't Adel Taraabt with a nose job?

And he saw Chelscum and thought what the fudge?

Its a bit like having the option between shagging a really hot sexy fantastic in bed type girl who doesnt have any money and Jo Brand but with money.

Jo Brand? The way Chelsea are playing,a Susan Boyle, Jo Brand and Edwina Currie threesome might be a better comparison.

Arse wont pay big bucks for him. Wenger likes him a lot but we all know how tight with money he is and if he feels the player is overpriced then he wont buy. Simple as that

its between us, Chelsea and id say Liverpool. Man U have other bigger priorities and Hazard isnt tempted by a possible stint on the City bench

id say we have him in the bag

I think there's been a mistake here. Harry probably said to Levy "get that tricky winger at Lille" meaning Joe Cole.

From a french point of view, we are a refreshing club. They are bored with wenger and Chelsea.

We are something new, attractive a bit like when they discovered Arsenal 15 years ago and Chelsea when Abramovitch came.

From a french point of view, we are a refreshing club. They are bored with wenger and Chelsea.

We are something new, attractive a bit like when they discovered Arsenal 15 years ago and Chelsea when Abramovitch came.

Is that a good thing?

You guys here are talking like this is some sort of done deal. I'll believe it when I see him holding the shirt at Spurs Lodge, before then it is just rumours and possibilities.

The best thing about this story (and the only important thing we can really take from it IMO) is that he himself mentions us, which shows how our European reputation and stature is growing

Is that a good thing?

yes because our reputation is based on exciting attacking football - not because we have an obsession with signing all their young talent or that we have billions of pounds to throw around

i reckon the final fee will be less than 25 mill, especially if he's expressed the desire to join one particular N London club that plays in white

Nah, I can see them wanting 30 mill+, which I think is their right. However, that is affordable for us, if only just. Sell Charlie, Pienaar, Gomes, Jenas and Bentley, and we're looking at about 20 million pounds (assuming each sells for 4 million quid, which is not a bad estimate (some higher, some lower, but averages out)), plus their wages off the bill, which should give us enough money to at least try for Hazard. Plus, the money from this window can go towards Ade or another permanent striker, plus upping the wages of Bale and Modders. Done. Easy. Mr.Levy, hire me this instant!:D

You guys here are talking like this is some sort of done deal. I'll believe it when I see him holding the shirt at Spurs Lodge, before then it is just rumours and possibilities.

The best thing about this story (and the only important thing we can really take from it IMO) is that he himself mentions us, which shows how our European reputation and stature is growing

Have to agree. We get our fingers burnt a lot. A lot of false dawns in the past, but I'm hoping the ITK from JJetset is a good sign though

If its confirmed i think it is a fantastic statement of intent however im not going to get carried away just yet. This kind of signing will show that we mean business and really do have ambitions of competing with the top teams. Still im not going to be jumping up and down just yet :D

If he achieves the same goal ration as Nico Claesen (less than 1 in 3), then I think we should give this Hazard fella a go!?

Don't know much about him, except he was being slagged off once for showboating and rubbing it in the opposition's face. Even his own team mates weren't impressed. If we do sign him I hope he isn't a massive taco.

Back