• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer Rumour Thread

I'm in Dubai at the moment, the big rumour out here is that Van Rapist has 'finalised a deal to Emirates Marketing Project'.

Don't know whether that is personal terms and they still need to put in a bid (which would be illegal surely?) or whether it has been decided and announced at the end of the season.

Emirates Marketing Project are offering Arsenal striker Robin van Persie, 28, a ?ú250,000-a-week deal to lead their attack.

Full story: Metro

Its just monopoly money isnt it? What a joke

Arsenal will make the first move in the race for Fulham striker Clint Dempsey, whose contract expires next summer.

Full story: the Sun

He would be a top signing for them. Nip it in the bud next week Daniel, have a word

Manchester United boss Sir Alex Ferguson is ready to battle with Tottenham for Crewe's 18-year-old midfielder Nick Powell.

Full story: Daily Mirror

250,000 a week, they have no where remotely on this earth the funds as a business to support that amount of money.... does FFP not apply to City anymore ?

They have Tevez, Dzeko, Aguero and even Balotelli who can lead the attack.

?

I wouldn't be totally surprised if Tevez, Balotelli and dzeko were all considered surplus to requirements if the right option came in given their performances or attitudes ...... bit harsh of Dzeko and maybe Tevez has redeemed himself but if they can be shifted I think City will.

I wouldnt want Ba or Cisse to be honest. BA had faded 2nd half of season, cant remember him scoring. Cisse has done great but its only been half a season, see how he does next season.

need to do more research on that mate. they have been playing him in a wing forward position

after watching toon v city i think i would rather have ba than cisse, IF we were going for one of the two

need to do more research on that mate. they have been playing him in a wing forward position

after watching toon v city i think i would rather have ba than cisse, IF we were going for one of the two

If Ba is not happy or is not scoring out on the wing, can you imagine where Harry will have him playing ? It's scary to think about.

We all know they, and others, will find a loophole somewhere. Just bound to

Indeed. It would be funny though, if football's governing bodies actually had the balls to impose proper rules and enforce them properly, forcing the likes of City and Chelski to play by the same rules as most other clubs. I would absolutely love it if all the oil money came back and bit their asses really, really hard. It would be the best thing for football ever.

Unfortunately it will never happen.

If Ba is not happy or is not scoring out on the wing, can you imagine where Harry will have him playing ? It's scary to think about.

In his natural position, as he does always unless players are out and we need cover

But that is now 12 games without a goal. I remember when cisse signed people doubted whether either could play a partnership and it looks that way. I've seen them both up top and they aren't good at bringing others into play so much. They do both have the knack to drift into space etc but we need someone to hold it up.

Tevez and Dzeko are out of our price range wages wise. In fact any ex city player is a no go for us. Plenty more fish in the sea though.

Tevez and Dzeko are out of our price range wages wise. In fact any ex city player is a no go for us. Plenty more fish in the sea though.

The fact people throw these kind of names around is quite disturbing indeed as far individual expectations are concerned this transfer window

Even 'Arry mentioned recently we 'tried' for Tevez and quickly realised it wouldn't be possible. He probably earns quadruple what we could pay, reality check please

Back