• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer Rumour Thread

need to do more research on that mate. they have been playing him in a wing forward position

after watching toon v city i think i would rather have ba than cisse, IF we were going for one of the two

Alot of my Saudi Sportswashing Machine mates at work seem to think we're leading the pack in the race for Ba's signiture... I'd be getting that shirt!! Cheapest name print ever ;)

Also heard tho that theres a clause in his contract to go back to Wet Spam if they get promoted.... Really??

I thought your opinion was that Dzeko was overrated (which he is btw)?

he definately is. of this i have no doubt......but one thing though that he can do is keep momentum moving, he can hold up the ball well enough and he is a decent enough finisher. thats all we need if we cant keep a hold of ade

people are very unrealistic in thinking that teams outside of the top two have world class players in every position. they dont. just people that can perform roles

if we had dzeko in our team then chances put down for him i think will be converted at a reasonable rate

tevez though is that guy that wrangles us to the next upper level

But that is now 12 games without a goal. I remember when cisse signed people doubted whether either could play a partnership and it looks that way. I've seen them both up top and they aren't good at bringing others into play so much. They do both have the knack to drift into space etc but we need someone to hold it up.

i cant comment about their ability to bring players into games well enough. i do know that when i have seen ba operate in a central position his physical hold up play is good ...decent finish.....strong enough. the guy is a good player no doubt.

but i dont know ho good he is in bringing others into the game within the final third or in transition

Tevez and Dzeko are out of our price range wages wise. In fact any ex city player is a no go for us. Plenty more fish in the sea though.

why dont we just go in for them and then get turned back? what do you say? nothing to lose ? the other option would be to be one of those guys that just doesnt try. you know what they call those guys..losers

nah am only joking about the last bit...i do agree with you thoroughly...the chances of us getting either of those two are minimal...but people have thrown even more ridiculous names than that..PLUS they are saying sell two of our players that would be courted by the world's best.....seems everyone is a little crazy here..so why not try for tevez and dzeko?

If harry stays on for next season I think he is the ideal manager for Mario. Get him focused for 90 minutes to show what he can do. Genuinely believe that, and there is no doubting the boys talent.

Balotelli not playing is the reason City won the league.

scored some BIG goals for them that got them some points too dont you think?

and i think its more Tevez playing than the nut job not playing that brought city out of that bad form they were showing

I can see Spurs going to City again this summer with a begging bowl and asking for one of either Dzeko, Balotelli or Tevez for a year on loan, with City funding half their wages ala Adebayor

then it will be up to the player, obviously if we have CL on offer it will help our cause

^ i have thought about that scenario as well, not so much Balotelli but Dzeko or Tevez on loan will be on Harrys mind id of thought

I can see Spurs going to City again this summer with a begging bowl and asking for one of either Dzeko, Balotelli or Tevez for a year on loan, with City funding half their wages ala Adebayor

then it will be up to the player, obviously if we have CL on offer it will help our cause

And the first thing they would ask for is Modric/Bale as a part of any deal.

I actually don't think so, neither is a big enough name for them now, especially if they win the EPL

The player I think City will target is RVP, then I wouldn't be surprised to see them try some idiot bid for a Barca/Real level player.

The last thing I want to see is Spurs taking another player on loan. You have to look at Adebayor at times this season and wonder does he really give a brick? A player on loan has no motivation.

I actually don't think so, neither is a big enough name for them now, especially if they win the EPL

The player I think City will target is RVP, then I wouldn't be surprised to see them try some idiot bid for a Barca/Real level player.

Crazy Talk. Placing Modric next to Yaya Toure would be devastating. I'm not quite sure who would be a viable option other then Modric.

They might go for RVP, but it would be such a waste of time. He's a class striker yes, but he's only managed one full season in the last five years. In addition to this, they already have Tevez, Aguero, Balotelli, Dzeko, Adebayor.

This was in the metro today and seems plausible enough if they get shot of Balotelli and Dzeko maybe. I'd laugh if that happened as it would drive the gooners over the edge. I've gone beyond caring what City do now. They're just an empty spot on the league table.

The last thing I want to see is Spurs taking another player on loan. You have to look at Adebayor at times this season and wonder does he really give a brick? A player on loan has no motivation.

Adebeyor has done better than i expected, a few more goals would have been great, but i wouldnt say that overall im left with that he lacked motivation. Far from it, i think he has integrated into the club and squad very well and apart from a few poor games(which all players are allowed) he has always looked a threat and had led the front line commendably.

they could have done that last summer but nothing happened and we got Adebeyor. They can play the waiting game with Bale, he is still young and they dont desperately need him right now. Obviously if Bale came out and demanded a move out of Spurs, City would be straight in there, but i doubt its something they are pursuing and initiating atm

Back