• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer Rumour Thread

Not the fans, but actually the partisan pro Spanish newspapers of As and Marca. They blatantly support Isco even when he plays poorly and their vomit inducing support for Casillas when the guy has been sub-standard for well over two seasons are just two examples of them pushing the Spaniard over his immediate foreign challenger, which in the case of Isco is Bale.

Don't be fooled by these rags and their self identification as being the voice of the fans, most merengues (Madrid fans) are majorly pro Bale and not convinced by Isco's poor passing stats and terrible lack of athleticism. His winner last year against Barca has also ensured a fare amount of goodwill and a lasting bond with the fans.

Sitting on my porcelain throne using Fapatalk

Weren't the fans against the sale of Di Maria? Still Madrid took the 65 mill

Nastasic and Dier. Would be great if the two developed together. Unfortunately, I think we can only really afford to have one developing CB. After all they need games in that position and we won't regulalry be able to play both of them.

Is Nastasic that good? Was he not the young CB they had in the team for a while and looked totally out of his depth? Or is that someone else?

Is Nastasic that good? Was he not the young CB they had in the team for a while and looked totally out of his depth? Or is that someone else?

They had one the year before he joined called Savic who flopped, they swopped him + money for Nastasic. He had a great first season, looked really good but then Pellegrini didn't fancy him last season and he's not played this season. Is still only 21.

Di Maria is a great player but he isn't a license to print money - as both Ronaldo and, increasingly, Bale are. So Real Madrid were happy to sacrifice Di Maria. They won't want to get rid of Bale, though.

Not to mention that Ancelotti is also a great believer in Bale.

What P.D said. Savic was the one who really flopped, Nastasic looked a real prospect i thought.

They had one the year before he joined called Savic who flopped, they swopped him + money for Nastasic. He had a great first season, looked really good but then Pellegrini didn't fancy him last season and he's not played this season. Is still only 21.

Ah yeah Savic, that's the one inwas thinking of - cheers

New Inter Milan boss Roberto Mancini is weighing up January loan moves for a host of Premier League players, including Emirates Marketing Project defender Matija Nastasic, 21, Spurs defender Vlad Chiriches, 25, and Chelsea winger Mohamed Salah, 22. (Football Italia)

Top move by this chap, all he has done is boost his bank balance, shows these days money is far more important than anything else, another pathetic CFC purchase

Di Maria is a great player but he isn't a license to print money - as both Ronaldo and, increasingly, Bale are. So Real Madrid were happy to sacrifice Di Maria. They won't want to get rid of Bale, though.

Not to mention that Ancelotti is also a great believer in Bale.

I'm not sure bale is a licence to print money..yes he is one of the top players in the world, but he is not at the the Beckham, Ronaldo, Messi marketability level yet and I'm not sure he ever will be. Sometimes it takes a certain x factor to reach global star status, its not just what happens on the pitch

http://repucom.net/media/ronaldo-most-marketable-footballer

I'm not sure bale is a licence to print money..yes he is one of the top players in the world, but he is not at the the Beckham, Ronaldo, Messi marketability level yet and I'm not sure he ever will be. Sometimes it takes a certain x factor to reach global star status, its not just what happens on the pitch

http://repucom.net/media/ronaldo-most-marketable-footballer

He's not in Beckham's or Ronaldo's league in that respect but he's far more marketable than Di Maria.

He's also one of Madrid's galacticos. Di Maria never was. He will not be sold. Especially since, as I said, Ancelotti is a big fan.

Top move by this chap, all he has done is boost his bank balance, shows these days money is far more important than anything else, another pathetic CFC purchase

Yep. Just like Marin. Another promising player they bought just to stop somebody else (i.e. us) getting and then ruin stunt their development

Personally, ignoring the frankly insane talk of going back in for Schneiderlin (that ship is halfway to Puerto Rico by now), I hope Poch favours going back in for Jack Cork. He'll have six months left on his contract come January, and given Southampton's reluctance to offer him a new one (a decision viewed as ridiculous even by their own fans), we could probably snap him up for the sort of bargain basement prices that Levy has by now become accustomed to paying.

He's quite a hard-working, intense, and technically skilled player: we could do with him in alongside a similarly sturdy destroyer (probably Stambouli or Capoue),and he has the benefit of being both immersed in Poch's system and being English. Frees Mason up to occupy the AM role when Eriksen's having an off-period, which would also hopefully lead to a bit more vigour in the pressing of our AM trio.

CSKA Moscow have opened talks over a new contract for striker Seydou Doumbia amid interest from several Premier League clubs.

Doumbia, 26, scored the goals that have put Emirates Marketing Project's Champions League campaign in jeopardy and is keen to test himself in the Premier League.

Chelsea, Arsenal, Liverpool and Tottenham Hotspur have all been sounded out to see if they wish to buy the Ivory Coast international with CSKA keen to get the most for their asset.

They were willing to listen to offers of around £15million but may now look for his buy-out clause of £25m.

Doumbia's current deal runs until 2016 but he is interested to see what offers come in prior to committing himself further.

His representative Jean Bernard Beytrison said: 'We are currently in negotiations over a new contract. There is plenty of interest in Seydou from England plus clubs in Spain, Germany and Italy.

'He is a goalscorer and there aren't many of them around. However, he is contracted to CSKA and clubs will have to pay their fee.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2836166/Seydou-Doumbia-contract-talks-CSKA-Moscow-15m-striker-grows-Chelsea-Arsenal-Liverpool.html

they were, although when Di Maria started mouthing off and saying that Man U were a bigger club than Madrid, people felt like that the club had done the right thing.

Sent from my iPad using Fapatalk HD

How much is a season ticket?

Its broken down into 2 sections. To have an 'abono' which is your seat, you need to be a 'socio' which is to all intents and purposes being a member of the club with voting rights, etc... I am a socio and have a 'eurobono' in the 'fondo sur' which is the southern end and where the Ultras used to be housed.

I pay about 180 euro for my yearly membership quota and about 700 euro for my seat which includes home games in; league, cup and champions. Numbers are estimates as I pay in Aussie dollars and the exchange rate fluctuates.

In terms of the actual seat, I'm left of the lefthand post in row 8 seat 11 and while I am close to the action, the view can be a bit challenging and there is a lot of standing when the action is at the northern end.

As I say my in laws use it, as do my wife's cousins; however its in my name and is worth much more than the monetary value.

Sent from my iPad using Fapatalk HD

Back