• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer Rumour Bolleaux

The younger one you mean the kid whose 12 ish and everyone is writing about? This one http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/38376660

And as for the main Dembele now he would cost £30m on the open makrket and I think that ship has sailed I'm afraid
That's him. He was at a tourney I was involved in last year (under 13) and was ripping it up against his own age group.

And for the other Dembele, £30mil may still turn out to be a good price for him.

That's him. He was at a tourney I was involved in last year (under 13) and was ripping it up against his own age group.

And for the other Dembele, £30mil may still turn out to be a good price for him.

Agree on both counts

The older Dembele looks to have everything

Still convinced Older dembele is on a zeki Fryers "trick" ad has a low buyout clause - otherwise cant understand why he went to that brick league

[QUOTE="Rorschach, post: 876245, member: 111"]I'd like us to go back in for him. He won't be cheap I know but he has massive potential. Every time I have seen him play I have been impressed. Unless one of the big guns comes calling we have a fair chance.
They also have another (younger/early teens) Dembele playing at Celtic we should keep a sharp eye on. I have seen him in the flesh and he is a real talent.[/QUOTE]

My thoughts as well, i know a couple of guys who have worked with him in the past and they think he has the ability and the dedication to go all the way.

Wow, I've totally forgotten about him. Is he still at Cithey?

nope he is the downstairs toilet, bit odd, he is sitting on the toilet doing a number two but brushing his teeth at the same time. I am all for saving time but brushing your teeth while doing number twos is disgusting. I think this will be the last night we will put him up, the fcuking cnut.

nope he is the downstairs toilet, bit odd, he is sitting on the toilet doing a number two but brushing his teeth at the same time. I am all for saving time but brushing your teeth while doing number twos is disgusting. I think this will be the last night we will put him up, the fcuking cnut.
Funny.

Tottenham have become the first club to make an attempt to sign Atalanta midfielder Franck Kessie by submitting an official bid, according to Italian publication, Calciomercato.
The bloke is already whoring himself out to Manchester United. £19m, lets move on

Spurs have been monitoring Barkley for some time and, given their work-load during the second half of the campaign with their Europa League commitments, need alternatives – particularly up front.
Dele Alli and Christian Eriksen have been used behind Harry Kane but a free role for Barkley could work for boss Mauricio Pochettino.
Although swap deals are increasingly difficult because of the complicated nature of the contracts, a move would suit both players and clubs.
Sissoko’s value was £30m just a few months ago – and with Everton receiving that money back by off-loading Barkley – the move can easily be justified to both sets of supporters.

Cant see Poch giving up on Sissoko after only half a season, especially just as he is starting to have an impact.

Spurs have been monitoring Barkley for some time and, given their work-load during the second half of the campaign with their Europa League commitments, need alternatives – particularly up front.
Dele Alli and Christian Eriksen have been used behind Harry Kane but a free role for Barkley could work for boss Mauricio Pochettino.
Although swap deals are increasingly difficult because of the complicated nature of the contracts, a move would suit both players and clubs.
Sissoko’s value was £30m just a few months ago – and with Everton receiving that money back by off-loading Barkley – the move can easily be justified to both sets of supporters.

Cant see Poch giving up on Sissoko after only half a season, especially just as he is starting to have an impact.
Barkley resorted to kicking people in the scouse Derby, as he couldn't affect the game with football.

Back