• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer fred.

Last year we had Perisic, Forster, Bissouma and Richarlison done by July 1. Then Lenglet and Spence by July 18. Our only August signing was Udogie.

I’d think we’d see a similar approach this year, maybe stretching a bit deeper into August because we’ve only just got a manager and no DOF yet.
And I think we were all optimistic based on them, but the only one that clame cannot claim was his his choice was Perisic as he didn't rate Bissouma or Richie.

Maybe I should add some optimism with a few existing players who will be like new signings under a new regime. As long as we sign 2 centre backs and a keeper and a creative mid though ;)

And I think we were all optimistic based on them, but the only one that clame cannot claim was his his choice was Perisic as he didn't rate Bissouma or Richie.

Maybe I should add some optimism with a few existing players who will be like new signings under a new regime. As long as we sign 2 centre backs and a keeper and a creative mid though ;)
I’m convinced that under a new guy and with a year of turmoil under their belt we will see more form the ones he didn’t use

I can see it. Unless PSG or Barcelona are suddenly interested, we might be his best option in terms of retaining ESL level wages and profile. City don't see us as a rival, so should sell if we make a fair bid.
Or it's a cunning plan from Pep. "Selling" us Laporte so they can get a goal against us. After city win the CL, it's the only goal they have left to achieve. Literally.

Last edited:
I can see it. Unless PSG or Barcelona are suddenly interested, we might be his best option in terms of retaining ESL level wages and profile. City don't see us as a rival, so should sell if we make a fair bid.

City don't care about selling to rivals anyway from what i can see and tbf why should they be, they have the best setup in the game and will be confident that they can be the best regardless of whether they sell a few players they don't want/who want to leave to direct rivals

Back