• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer fred.

For Kane Levy should start at Sancho, Henderson, Rashford + cash. Then maybe painfully lower the + cash demand

Imagine if we just trolled United for the whole window... Rashford for 10mill, No, ok next day Fernandes loan bid, no ok, Maybe a Dier for Garnacho straight swap? And just tinkle em off all Summer. Do you think any club has ever resorted to such transfer brickhousery!?

Imagine if we just trolled United for the whole window... Rashford for 10mill, No, ok next day Fernandes loan bid, no ok, Maybe a Dier for Garnacho straight swap? And just tinkle em off all Summer. Do you think any club has ever resorted to such transfer brickhousery!?
I've always said we shouldbe ridiculous back to them

He always stood out when I've watched Celtic
While the general quality in Scotland is quite low, the league is quite fast paced and physical. Players from overseas who clearly have superior skill to much of the rest of the league but can also handle the physical aspects of Scottish football aren't a bad shout to give a go in England.

Posted it a few days ago. Didnt get a response I dont believe. Its the sort of under the radar signing which would be great to see us do if he's any good

Rather we spent good money on somewhere at a higher level, Laporte for one if he's available and willing to come. I don't think we should be spending 19m on unproven defenders.

Good player, currently at the wrong club. I'd take him. Think he'd suit us, and eventually, we have to replace Son.
Don’t agree , He’s looked pretty average for them. Wrong club ? 60m is way over priced. They got their pants pulled down on his fee now trying to recoup some.

Also linked to Hatate today. Apart from Raya we have been linked with some bang average players so far this window.

While the general quality in Scotland is quite low, the league is quite fast paced and physical. Players from overseas who clearly have superior skill to much of the rest of the league but can also handle the physical aspects of Scottish football aren't a bad shout to give a go in England.

IS he quick? I admit I have not watched him much, watched an early game one Saturday after some bird wrote some song about him so wanted to see the hype and maybe a bad game, but he looked really slow to me, had to use his skill to ride the player, but looked slightly pedestrian. As I say, seen him once or twice and could have been bad games.

Rather we spent good money on somewhere at a higher level, Laporte for one if he's available and willing to come. I don't think we should be spending 19m on unproven defenders.

Depends on how many CBs we're after really. If we're after two then having Laporte and Romero as first choice CBs with this chap as back-up might make sense

Back