• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer fred.

I think he has something about him and could be a success in the PL.
I agree
He keeps possession whilst running with is which is rare
And he seems to have great shot accuracy
The6 are both very useful things for a wide forward
It’s like having a good Lucas Moura

Fulham do
Shaktar do
Seems we do as a club

Jeez that's like saying Leyton orient rate a player like stevenage too...

Anyway not seen anything from him to suggest he would be anything for us apart from a freebie to make money on by selling him on future for a profit.

I agree
He keeps possession whilst running with is which is rare
And he seems to have great shot accuracy
The6 are both very useful things for a wide forward
It’s like having a good Lucas Moura

A good lucas moura would not be a good comparison. He's done nothing in his career to date to make that comparison.

There is about a 50% success rate in there, which is probably normal. I'm certainly glad we spent 'significant cash' on Modric and Son.

Yeah, Modric was back in 2008, and Son wasn't even considered that expensive at the time. I just think it's a thing we should be aware of. We tend to be weighed down more than lifted from these big money signings - the expectations just kill all the joy. Buy cheap!

If there's a rule change to allow players subbing in and out like in hockey, I'd be all for it. Bring him, have him take a free kick, then bench him until the next one.
We have Kane on free kick. No need for someone else to take them.

Maguire fits part of the bill because he is decent with the ball at his feet. We are not going to be in the market for another Romero level of defender so there will need to be some level of compromise but also to fit the new gaffers vision.
Can't see he fits at all. Decent on the ball, but slow as a tanker. With how Ange wants to play, we need quick centre backs. It's especially important that they're quick on the turn, which Maguire definitely isn't.

Can't see he fits at all. Decent on the ball, but slow as a tanker. With how Ange wants to play, we need quick centre backs. It's especially important that they're quick on the turn, which Maguire definitely isn't.
This is a misnomer. Yes the CBs push high, but it's the full backs that are used to cover counter attacks breaks, not the CBs.

This is a misnomer. Yes the CBs push high, but it's the full backs that are used to cover counter attacks breaks, not the CBs.
Well that sorts it out. Just leave the running to the full back, who is 30 meters further away. No need for the CB to run, as it's someone else's responsibility.

More chat about Laporte today. Probably (Almost certainly) won't happen but Raya and Laporte in early and we'd be off to a great start!

More chat about Laporte today. Probably (Almost certainly) won't happen but Raya and Laporte in early and we'd be off to a great start!

One of the ITKs (yes, I know) reckons we've been speaking to his agent for a while and he's up for the move.

Can't see it personally.

Plus Maddison and we really have a hattrick of fan approved signings! And as my mate always says he wants and we rarely seem to do - a sign of intent. I find it hard to be optimistic based on past performance unfortunately.

Maybe it's the timing but our strategy has felt opportunistic, I think I'd feel better about 3 early doors lesser known cheaper signings if I think the manager wants them rather than pulling out a 60m not quite top tier one towards the end of the window.

One of the ITKs (yes, I know) reckons we've been speaking to his agent for a while and he's up for the move.

Can't see it personally.

I can see it. Unless PSG or Barcelona are suddenly interested, we might be his best option in terms of retaining ESL level wages and profile. City don't see us as a rival, so should sell if we make a fair bid.

Plus Maddison and we really have a hattrick of fan approved signings! And as my mate always says he wants and we rarely seem to do - a sign of intent. I find it hard to be optimistic based on past performance unfortunately.

Maybe it's the timing but our strategy has felt opportunistic, I think I'd feel better about 3 early doors lesser known cheaper signings if I think the manager wants them rather than pulling out a 60m not quite top tier one towards the end of the window.

Last year we had Perisic, Forster, Bissouma and Richarlison done by July 1. Then Lenglet and Spence by July 18. Our only August signing was Udogie.

I’d think we’d see a similar approach this year, maybe stretching a bit deeper into August because we’ve only just got a manager and no DOF yet.

Last year we had Perisic, Forster, Bissouma and Richarlison done by July 1. Then Lenglet and Spence by July 18. Our only August signing was Udogie.

I’d think we’d see a similar approach this year, maybe stretching a bit deeper into August because we’ve only just got a manager and no DOF yet.

Conte could hold Levy's feet to the fire. Postie doesn't really have that power

Back