• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer fred.

Danishfurniturelover

the prettiest spice girl
Morgan Gibbs-White, been impressed with him this season. Would rather him then Maddison.

Would like 3 central defenders and a keeper.

Colwill if Chelsea would sell to us but doubt it, Scalvni in Italy looks interesting as does Silva the young Portugal defender. In this country that English/Ukrainian defender at Wolves looks handy, a cost effective upgrade on the rubbish we have in defence currently.

Would love the Sarr from Watford, a upgrade on Lucas, my favourite player from the championship.

Alex Scott from Bristol looks like a real talent.

If Barcelona need the money and a deal could be done I would be all over Kessie.

If kane does go I would go and get Ferguson from Brighton or sesko from Germany.

I have drunk some scoth so if this post makes no sense I apologise but yo be fair this site would not exist without me. I'm like the Harry kane of this site. Bern carrying you lot for years

Morgan Gibbs-White, been impressed with him this season. Would rather him then Maddison.

Colwill if Chelsea would sell to us but doubt it, Scalvni in Italy looks interesting as does Silva the young Portugal defender. In this country that English/Ukrainian defender at Wolves looks handy, a cost effective upgrade on the rubbish we have in defence currently.

Would love the Sarr from Watford, a upgrade on Lucas, my favourite player from the championship.

If Barcelona need the money and a deal could be done I would be all over Kessie.

If kane does go I would go and get Ferguson from Brighton or sesko from Germany.

I have drunk some scoth so if this post makes no sense I apologise but yo be fair this site would not exist without me. I'm like the Harry kane of this site. Bern carrying you lot for years
#nocirkinnoparty

One forum wonder...

Ferguson will be an oustanding player
He is a hybrid of Kane and Rooney
Another player I’ve mentioned before is Rasmus Hojlund who is having a really strong spell for his country

Ferguson will be an oustanding player
He is a hybrid of Kane and Rooney
Another player I’ve mentioned before is Rasmus Hojlund who is having a really strong spell for his country
Both seem to be heavily linked with United unfortunately...

Yeah espn I’m the Uk and no credibility
These are just rumors but ESPN generally doesn't post garbage like The Daily Mail or The Sun do. I don't know what ESPN's reputation is in the UK but it's not like you guys are the pinnacle of journalism with all your tabloids. Obviously, we've got lots of garbage over here in the US as well, but ESPN is not one of those garbage outlets.

Anyway, the point is other teams like United and Chelsea are sniffing around Ferguson. I'm sure after Rasmus' goals during the break, there will be lots of interest in him too from all over the place.

Hasn't Hojlund just moved to Atlanta?

I noticed he scored 5 in his last 2 internationals. No idea about him, is he ready for the PL?

These are just rumors but ESPN generally doesn't post garbage like The Daily Mail or The Sun do. I don't know what ESPN's reputation is in the UK but it's not like you guys are the pinnacle of journalism with all your tabloids. Obviously, we've got lots of garbage over here in the US as well, but ESPN is not one of those garbage outlets.

Anyway, the point is other teams like United and Chelsea are sniffing around Ferguson. I'm sure after Rasmus' goals during the break, there will be lots of interest in him too from all over the place.
Oh our press is awful
Ferguson was another before he went to Brighton
Key will be who need a striker and when
I’d seriously consider paying them and Atlanta £50m each for both players
And sell Kane (if we can)
Kane is the best player I’ve ever seen now for us but his contract and age and the club needs are all very different now

Oh our press is awful
Kane is the best player I’ve ever seen now for us but his contract and age and the club needs are all very different now
Rasmus just turned 20 and has been scoring a goal roughly every 180 minutes. Could be worth it, always risky obviously due to his age and I haven't seen him much but he might be a good player.
I don't know much about Ferguson, but he'd probably be sent out on loan I assume?

Regarding Kane, I think overall I agree with you. It's obviously not an easy decision and for all the great things Kane has done, and with a new manager coming in, it might be a good time to refresh a bit.

Rasmus just turned 20 and has been scoring a goal roughly every 180 minutes. Could be worth it, always risky obviously due to his age and I haven't seen him much but he might be a good player.
I don't know much about Ferguson, but he'd probably be sent out on loan I assume?

Regarding Kane, I think overall I agree with you. It's obviously not an easy decision and for all the great things Kane has done, and with a new manager coming in, it might be a good time to refresh a bit.
Ferguson is a freak IMO
You can see it with some players
He has the physical prowess of Rooney and the technique of Kane
He would start here if we sold Kane
Possibly with us also selling Richatlison

Stolen off Internet

Now a starter for FC Seoul, Kim Ju-sung (2000
1f1f0-1f1f7.svg
) is worth keeping an eye on in this season's K League. Left-footed centre-back, instincts are to squeeze the game, solid distribution in build-up, quite athletic. Contract (reportedly) expires at the end of this year.

Oh our press is awful
If Kane signs a new contract we should still go after Ferguson. Kane can drop to playing the no 10 role and it would take a lot of the pressure off Ferguson.

Back