• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer fred.

Not sure we want to be gambling on the keeper signing. If he cant get in the Palace team....

He isnt on our radar anymore tbh. He was just a personal choice of mine last summer.

I think we will try for Raya, but baulk at the price, I think Everton will just about stay up so I dont see Pickford leaving. Not that he would be my choice, but I would rule out us going for the Leeds keeper if they go down

He isnt on our radar anymore tbh. He was just a personal choice of mine last summer.

I think we will try for Raya, but baulk at the price, I think Everton will just about stay up so I dont see Pickford leaving. Not that he would be my choice, but I would rule out us going for the Leeds keeper if they go down
I hope we don’t go for Meslier. He is a poor keeper IMO, makes a few Hollywood saves for MoTD but has so many faults in his game.

THe contract situation for Raya might make the price more sensible, though equally could string it out til Aug 31st. Difficult to know what Brentford would do if he says he's not signing a new deal and wants to leave. Different clubs react differently...

THe contract situation for Raya might make the price more sensible, though equally could string it out til Aug 31st. Difficult to know what Brentford would do if he says he's not signing a new deal and wants to leave. Different clubs react differently...
They have a plan
They are so well run they have about 5 I reckon

Well in the papers today they have us linked with Madison and Ugarte for a £108m double deal as well as Raya for £35m.

Do they know who are Chairman is???

Gundogan is free at the end of this season. Raya and Bastoni only have 1 year of contract. Laporte and Cancelo are probably available for a good price. Ziyech at a knock down price(maybe worth taking a look). Plenty of good deals available în the summer. We just need to sell Tanganga, Sanchez, Sessegnon, Ndombele, Winks, Lo Celso, Moura. Not buy Lenglet and Danjuma(both bang average). Bring back Gil. Loan out Reguilon, Spence and the very young players we now have out on loan. Finally switch to a 4-3-3, for that we need a 2nd creative CM, like Maddison or Modric if available. With Bastoni/Laporte next to Romero.
Lloris(Raya)
Udogie/Canc-Lap/Bast-Romero-Porro
Hojbjerg/Skipp
Gundogan/Madds-Benta/SMS/Biss
Son Kane Kulusevski
We could have this team, almost all these players or their alternative want to come to us and many others. Our problem is that we can't sell our bench players for a decent price, like others do. Levy not fn selling those stadium rights isnt helping either.

I will likely get panned for this but I like the look of Billing at Bournemouth, liked him before that when he first came up with Huddersfield, big, strong, ability on ball, left foot, added goals now. Think he could go on and join a much better club TBH

I will likely get panned for this but I like the look of Billing at Bournemouth, liked him before that when he first came up with Huddersfield, big, strong, ability on ball, left foot, added goals now. Think he could go on and join a much better club TBH
Alway looked decent
Reminds me of Moussa Dembélé in the way he plays
Physically so string and the cliche…. Great skill for a big man

Our problem is that we can't sell our bench players for a decent price, like others do. Levy not fn selling those stadium rights isnt helping either.
Nobody can sell their bench players for a decent price, we're no different from any other PL team in this regard. Look at the spending outside the PL during the Jan window, it was fudge all. Chelsea spent more than the rest of Europe alone. That's unlikely to change much in the summer.

Nobody can sell their bench players for a decent price, we're no different from any other PL team in this regard. Look at the spending outside the PL during the Jan window, it was fudge all. Chelsea spent more than the rest of Europe alone. That's unlikely to change much in the summer.

Chelsea balance sheet is looking awful and there is talk that they have to have alot of calls to balance the books

Chelsea have sold Abraham for 40m, had good offers for Broja, wouldn't let him go, sold Jorginho, Zouma, Tomori, Emerson etc. Yeah, there is no comparing them to us.

Back