• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer fred.

Him upfront with Watford Sarr on one side and Doku (belgium) on the other and Kane in the Eriksen role with Bentacur, skipp and Sarr(ours) or Urgate in Central midfield would get me wet.

not convinced the others would all step up
Do like sarr and still amazed he isn’t back in the prem
He will be this summer I’m sure

There are a number of great home grown players who I’d love from the teams fighting relegation

Barnes and Maddison from Lestah
Kilman from wolves
Gibbs White and Johnson from Forrest

I’d be happy with him
Very good keeper

Agreed, and think we have a good chance at landing him. Man C, Liverpool, Chelsea, Arsenal, Saudi Sportswashing Machine wont be going for a keeper this summer. Man U will probably extend de Gea's deal too.

We should be fine signing a GK and CB even without knowing who our manager is. Players in midfield and attack probably more difficult given that they are likely to be more specific to whatever system the new guy wants to use

Same…. But can we afford to spend that when we also need at least one CB and a creative midfield player.
Keeper is the most important role for us now
It’s all failing at the very start do we have a guy who can’t Kick, can’t catch and seems to not even be abelt on stand correctly
If all we can do is sign a keeper and a replacement for Dier, I’d take that. I wouldn’t be happy but that’s two huge gaps for me that can be transformative

Same…. But can we afford to spend that when we also need at least one CB and a creative midfield player.
Was my first reaction to that valuation. That’s a big chunk of change and would take a large portion of our transfer budget which, I’m just guessing, is in the region of 50-75m.

Huge amount of work for Paratici or his replacement this summer

Current loanees like Ndombele, GLC, Rodon, Winks, need offloading as well as some underperformers in the squad (Tanganga, Sanchez etc)

Need 3 or 4 additions as a min

Need to find good loans for the likes of Scarlett, Parrott etc

Wonder whether there could be a route back for Gil and Reguilon with a back 4 manager?

Upside is that Bisouma and Richarlison will be like new signings given how little they've played this season

Was my first reaction to that valuation. That’s a big chunk of change and would take a large portion of our transfer budget which, I’m just guessing, is in the region of 50-75m.

Should be able to get Raya and a CB for £75m and then use proceeds from sales for other additions. Think we get get a good 4 players in in the summer

Can we afford not to?
Very good keeper. PL proven.
Not many very good keepers available for 40m Euros.
Even fewer that we know can cut it in the PL. Who else? Pickford? Henderson?
Pickford would be same £££.
Henderson would be cheaper. But Raya is better.

Raya has said he wants to leave. Contract runs out in 2024. None of hte other top teams needed a keeper.

We're in a good position

All depend who we sell and how much for I guess
They won’t get £40m for a guy with 1 year on his contract and no European experience
But he is a good keeper

Should be able to get Raya and a CB for £75m and then use proceeds from sales for other additions. Think we get get a good 4 players in in the summer
That’s how I see it
There will be so distressed sales with teams than get relegated (Maddison, Barnes, Johnson) players who are too good to play championship but good enough for us weirdly

Back