• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer fred.

I agree, but understand the frustration of others at it. It's hard to understand what he expects.

But equally people have been calling him past it for over a year, I have read him being called all sorts in OMTs, people can't have it all ways. At the end of the day, he is of an age and status where his next move has to work for him, I can't blame him for not wanting to go to Saudi, Saudi Sportswashing Machine or sitting on the bench in Rome.

The funny thing is, the rumours were a while back that it would be his perfect move back to where he started at Nice.

And it sounded like that came from the man himself.

Now its a 'non'.
Maybe Lloris could go to USA or Mexico or Uruguay or some French speaking African nation.

Perhaps he just reads all the itk stuff and believes it, now suddenly he realises it's all schit. He's been a great player for us and it's only this obscene money in football that makes everyone lose their head, whatever happens I will always remember him as a great player for us and France and wish him well for the future.

I’d assume we register Dier as the 4th CB
I don’t think he’s in Ange’s plans, so no point registering him, I’d prefer that very limited game time or bench time to go to Philips instead.

Romero \ VdV
Sanchez
Davies
Phillips

that should be plenty of bodies at least till Jan anyway. That’s excluding Dier.

Gil is the only player with any possible long term future at the club, even if it may still be a question mark, the others are definitively out.

I don’t think he’s in Ange’s plans, so no point registering him, I’d prefer that very limited game time or bench time to go to Philips instead.

Romero \ VdV
Sanchez
Davies
Phillips

that should be plenty of bodies at least till Jan anyway. That’s excluding Dier.

Gil is the only player with any possible long term future at the club, even if it may still be a question mark, the others are definitively out.
I can’t see Gil being in his plans as he has never seen him play
Ange wont cut off his nose to spite his face
As much as some don’t rate Dier, he is here now. He has experience which may be needed
Gil plays In a position where we have plenty of options

Back