• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer fred.

So, interesting situation - we can only register 1 of Lloris, Dier, Ndombele or Gil
Gil and Ndombele will get Turkish loans
We'll offer Hugo option of back up or termination. He couldn't find a club, so I wonder if he'll consider back up and doing badges etc to move into coaching.
Dier - don't know. Tricky one. Not registering such a good servant would be very harsh. He could have a loan to Turkey if he fancies a different experience for a year. Otherwise, he's kinda in limbo. He's turned down some moves, so presumably he has a scenario in his head he considers acceptable - one of which is not playing for a year.

I can’t see Gil being in his plans as he has never seen him play
Ange wont cut off his nose to spite his face
As much as some don’t rate Dier, he is here now. He has experience which may be needed
Gil plays In a position where we have plenty of options
Why would Ange be cutting off his nose to spite his face? Not sure I understand.

i know some don’t rate Gil and that’s fair enough but I doubt a young player we’ve invested a lot of money in, who the manager hasn’t even seen play yet, would be ostracized like that.

Reactions: DTA
We'll offer Hugo option of back up or termination. He couldn't find a club, so I wonder if he'll consider back up and doing badges etc to move into coaching.
Dier - don't know. Tricky one. Not registering such a good servant would be very harsh. He could have a loan to Turkey if he fancies a different experience for a year. Otherwise, he's kinda in limbo. He's turned down some moves, so presumably he has a scenario in his head he considers acceptable - one of which is not playing for a year.

Ange repeated in his interview yesterday, that he will not have 2 foreign goalkeepers in his squad. That hugo is aware of that.

I think Gil offers us a lot more than Lo Celso does

Why would Ange be cutting off his nose to spite his face? Not sure I understand.

i know some don’t rate Gil and that’s fair enough but I doubt a young player we’ve invested a lot of money in, who the manager hasn’t even seen play yet, would be ostracized like that.
Gil isn’t fit and won’t be for a few months
We can register him in January if we keep him
We have Sanchez and Dier as back up Cbs
Or we play Ben Davies there on the left where he is not good and is arguably worse than Dier

you have Dier in the squad just in case

Gil you just don’t need anymore

Gil isn’t fit and won’t be for a few months
We can register him in January if we keep him
We have Sanchez and Dier as back up Cbs
Or we play Ben Davies there on the left where he is not good and is arguably worse than Dier

you have Dier in the squad just in case

Gil you just don’t need anymore
I’d have Sanchez, Davies, Philips as back up CB’s. I’d much rather give Philips the minutes than Dier. Even if Dier is named id want Philips ahead of him in the pecking order. Our problem for a long time has been no pathway to the first team if you’re a young player.

I like Dier and raté his time at the club higher than 99% of our fan base but he’s quite clearly not in Ange’s plans now. No need for him to stand in the way of the future of the club taking a squad place.

I’d have Sanchez, Davies, Philips as back up CB’s. I’d much rather give Philips the minutes than Dier. Even if Dier is named id want Philips ahead of him in the pecking order. Our problem for a long time has been no pathway to the first team if you’re a young player.

I like Dier and raté his time at the club higher than 99% of our fan base but he’s quite clearly not in Ange’s plans now. No need for him to stand in the way of the future of the club taking a squad place.
We can see today he has Philips over Dier

But how have you judged that?
Cant be on his 13 spurs appearances surely!!!
He looked really promising for us when he got games last Jan/Feb. Just like Sarr did. He seems to have real technical abilities, good pace, and plays with his head up.

I just think dont write him off. I think his brain might see him go on and have a better career than say Solomon

He looked really promising for us when he got games last Jan/Feb. Just like Sarr did. He seems to have real technical abilities, good pace, and plays with his head up.

I just think dont write him off. I think his brain might see him go on and have a better career than say Solomon

He looked OK and a few people went overboard.

Still though I'd like to see how he looks in the new setup, but I think he's not likely to get much of a look in

He looked OK and a few people went overboard.

Still though I'd like to see how he looks in the new setup, but I think he's not likely to get much of a look in
Johnson has closed off the second RWF spot now, but i reckon maybe as a bench option for Maddison at ACM, if he picks up a knock or card during a game

Johnson has closed off the second RWF spot now, but i reckon maybe as a bench option for Maddison at ACM, if he picks up a knock or card during a game
I think Devine will be the understudy / long term replacement for Maddison. Hopefully when we get back into Europe he’ll get plenty of games to aid his development.

Back