• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer fred.

Well
It’s weird clubs buying them
We have seen it before with small lee clubs buying Chelsea and city youth for BIG fees

Well
It’s weird clubs buying them
We have seen it before with small lee clubs buying Chelsea and city youth for BIG fees
Would love to check the accounts of associated companies to the buying clubs to see if they recently had a cash injection from an associated business of Chelsea owners

Would love to check the accounts of associated companies to the buying clubs to see if they recently had a cash injection from an associated business of Chelsea owners

Some think its perfectly normal to have stakes in more than one club....nothing to see

I suppose getting three players (four if you count Udogie) slotting straight into the 1st XI is pretty good business. Vicario, VdV and Maddison have certainly started brightly, and I'm hopeful of both Solomon and Veliz.

Going into the season with Sanchez, Davies and Dier as our backup CBs isn't ideal, but hopefully two of Bissouma, Sarr and Hojbjerg in front of them will help.

Not signing a proper goalscorer is disappointing. I'll keep my fingers crossed that Johnson turns out to be one. Our season may well hang on whether Sonny and Richi can get 30 goals between them.

I suppose getting three players (four if you count Udogie) slotting straight into the 1st XI is pretty good business. Vicario, VdV and Maddison have certainly started brightly, and I'm hopeful of both Solomon and Veliz.

Going into the season with Sanchez, Davies and Dier as our backup CBs isn't ideal, but hopefully two of Bissouma, Sarr and Hojbjerg in front of them will help.

Not signing a proper goalscorer is disappointing. I'll keep my fingers crossed that Johnson turns out to be one. Our season may well hang on whether Sonny and Richi can get 30 goals between them.
It’s outstanding business

First 11 looks decent and like you I feel we are going to be short on goals from our preferred front 3.

Not seen anything from Solomon that makes me think it was anything other than an opportunistic cheap signing.

Beyond our 11 we still look short. Especially at CB. Think midfield is ok especially once Bentancur is fit. Most would have said two CBs were a must without fail at start of window we have fallen short there.

Selling Kane is massive and the fact that we’ve only shifted Winks permanently beyond that is pretty poor.

5/10 window and a 7-8 place finish I’d say this season will be where we are at. I know some have got a bit giddy about a couple of performances and they have been enjoyable and a breath of fresh air after the dross of previous campaigns but can’t get over the feeling we are short in depth and goals.

First 11 looks decent and like you I feel we are going to be short on goals from our preferred front 3.

Not seen anything from Solomon that makes me think it was anything other than an opportunistic cheap signing.

Beyond our 11 we still look short. Especially at CB. Think midfield is ok especially once Bentancur is fit. Most would have said two CBs were a must without fail at start of window we have fallen short there.

Selling Kane is massive and the fact that we’ve only shifted Winks permanently beyond that is pretty poor.

5/10 window and a 7-8 place finish I’d say this season will be where we are at. I know some have got a bit giddy about a couple of performances and they have been enjoyable and a breath of fresh air after the dross of previous campaigns but can’t get over the feeling we are short in depth and goals.

Solomon is a decent player, he has played the princely sum of one game for us, but early to be calling him cheap. The only reason he was cheap is because Fulham tried fudging their club and we swooped in.

As for depth, I agree to some extent, but the likeness is that any changes will be 1/2 not wholesale, but then you would hope the players will know what's expected and the changes will hopefully be less painful.

For me its not so much about the window, its about how this team develops year one under Ange, for example, we have seen the emergence of someone who looks to be one of the most talent LBs in the league and a CM who now looks like a new player, not to mention Sarr who looks like he could be absolutely anything if he wants to be. So its not all about transfers for today, its about developing what we have who are proving very good, that can't be discounted just because they didn't come in this window

TBH I look at the league these days and aside from City I don't see anyone being that excellent, Arsenal spent near on 200m on two players, one is an OK def midfielder and the other is now being hounded out already. I'm content where we are, we will soon find out wheelie we are

Solomon is a decent player, he has played the princely sum of one game for us, but early to be calling him cheap. The only reason he was cheap is because Fulham tried fudging their club and we swooped in.

As for depth, I agree to some extent, but the likeness is that any changes will be 1/2 not wholesale, but then you would hope the players will know what's expected and the changes will hopefully be less painful.

For me its not so much about the window, its about how this team develops year one under Ange, for example, we have seen the emergence of someone who looks to be one of the most talent LBs in the league and a CM who now looks like a new player, not to mention Sarr who looks like he could be absolutely anything if he wants to be. So its not all about transfers for today, its about developing what we have who are proving very good, that can't be discounted just because they didn't come in this window

TBH I look at the league these days and aside from City I don't see anyone being that excellent, Arsenal spent near on 200m on two players, one is an OK def midfielder and the other is now being hounded out already. I'm content where we are, we will soon find out wheelie we are

I agree with a lot of what you say. The disappointment is that we will be praying players don’t get injured. Especially in defence. It’s frustrating.

Solomon I’m not sure really nothing I’ve seen makes me think he’s going to be anything other than a squad filler.I know it’s one game and hope he proves me wrong.

Look it’s not all doom and gloom and this season is a bit of a free hit. 7th -8th will be par.

We have just sold our best player , maybe he would not have worked in this system but that’s massive in terms of goals. I’m sorry to say I think Son is on the decline and Richarlison is not good enough.

Oh well. We will see.

What is Lloris interested in? He's not going to be number 1 for any top side, but it doesn't look like he's willing to accept being a backup or dropping down a level.
It's getting ridiculous now
Lazio, Toon and it seems like Nice it's not Hartlepool is it

It looks like that or take the oil money. Would've liked to see him go back to France at a lower level as player/coach, but maybe he isn't interested in coaching.

Hello everyone, my name is Hugo, today I’m going to teach you how to catch a ball, then launch an attack by chipping the ball to a full back.

Back