• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer fred.

Whatever he decides to do I think he deserves a lot more respect, been an excellent keeper for us overall.
In what way has he not been respected? We seem to have bent over backwards to help him but he's turning everything down.

In what way has he not been respected? We seem to have bent over backwards to help him but he's turning everything down.
Being called a 'taco' as an example.
So what if he's biding his time over a decision on his future, it's not impacting on the first team plans.

Being called a 'taco' as an example.
So what if he's biding his time over a decision on his future, it's not impacting on the first team plans.
A few idiots calling him names doesn't mean the majority aren't grateful for his time here, even if the last couple of years haven't been great.
Can understand the frustration at a player who said he wants to try something new and the club has been very accommodating but he just keeps saying no while pocketing his wages.

A few idiots calling him names doesn't mean the majority aren't grateful for his time here, even if the last couple of years haven't been great.
Can understand the frustration at a player who said he wants to try something new and the club has been very accommodating but he just keeps saying no while pocketing his wages.
Yes but if you were in employment and were going to plan for a change of scene you wouldn't just walk out the door without being certain would you?

He has a contract and is entitled to his pay until an offer comes in that he wants to accept. Strange thing to get wound up over.
Not getting wound up just annoys me how we have a club full of players stealing a living currently
Another thing to blame the board over

Yes but if you were in employment and were going to plan for a change of scene you wouldn't just walk out the door without being certain would you?
I wouldn't tell my employer that I'm leaving in a few months and contribute nothing to them while turning down a dozen alternatives that they have come up with for me.

I wouldn't tell my employer that I'm leaving in a few months and contribute nothing to them while turning down a dozen alternatives that they have come up with for me.
But what could he contribute?
He's not in the squad, not a coach.
In the grand scheme of things what he's given us far outweighs getting frustrated with him for not leaving sooner.
Ndombele, now that's a player stealing a living at our club!

But what could he contribute?
He's not in the squad, not a coach.
I the grand scheme of things what he's given us far outweighs getting frustrated with him for not leaving sooner.
Ndombele, now that's a player stealing a living at our club!
I agree, but understand the frustration of others at it. It's hard to understand what he expects.

Back