• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham's second string vs asters tripolis

Status
Not open for further replies.
But why play him in midfield when we have several others waiting in line to get a game?

Play someone in their correct position. Careful, that's the kind of radical viewpoint that used to get people burnt at the stake. (Or burned if you are being more authentic linguistically)

Looking forward to this. I hope both Soldado and Lamela start personally along with Kane too. I think the first two could do with a confidence boost ahead of Sunday and need a run of games.

Front four of Soldado, Lamela, kane and Townsend would be fine.

Then have some solidarity of Stambouli and Dembele who I feel compliment each other the best. I'm excited to see more Stambouli, quite impressed with what I have seen so far.

Play someone in their correct position. Careful, that's the kind of radical viewpoint that used to get people burnt at the stake. (Or burned if you are being more authentic linguistically)

We should really just stick with this, tried and tested:

B0otkgSIYAAdgDs.jpg

Looking forward to this. I hope both Soldado and Lamela start personally along with Kane too. I think the first two could do with a confidence boost ahead of Sunday and need a run of games.

Front four of Soldado, Lamela, kane and Townsend would be fine.

Then have some solidarity of Stambouli and Dembele who I feel compliment each other the best. I'm excited to see more Stambouli, quite impressed with what I have seen so far.

Would love to see that front four you mentioned. Excited to see Stambouli as well same can't be said for Dembele ha

Would love to see that front four you mentioned. Excited to see Stambouli as well same can't be said for Dembele ha

I think Dembele is the best of the bad bunch. Bentaleb is out injured and we shouldnt play Capoue or Mason if theyre first teamers so Dembele is fine. I think him and Benji could really compliment eachother.

Team: Lloris; Dier, Fazio, Vertonghen, Davies; Dembele, Capoue; Lamela, Kane, Townsend; Ade

Subs: Vorm, Chiriches, Lennon, Chadli, Eriksen, Stambouli, Soldado

Great back five.
Surprised to see Capoue ahead of Stambouli for this one.
Very happy to see Lamela, get his confidence up.
It was my preferred front four other than Ade.

Hopefully means we see Soldado on Sunday.

My guess is that Stambouli has fitness issues and we really can't play with both Lennon and Townsend. The latter two have until January to prove themselves really.

I'm pleasantly surprised that Poch seems to have lost faith in Vlad even in Europa games.
He's on the bench rather than Kaboul. I wouldn't be surprised if we saw him again before the group stage is over. If we managed to get a few up tonight, I think that there would be a very good case for bringing him on for Verts.

Thatis our best available defence bar Rose for Davies. Would be very disappointed if we concede.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back