• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** TOTTENHAM Vs CHELSKI OFFICIAL OMT***

Reflecting now it does feel like 2 dropped rather than 1 gained...

Chelsea knobs on the tube back saying Spurs have never finished above Chelsea, I had to say you do realise there was football before the premiership started and you won the lottery..

His response, pre sky doesnt count !!!! straight up, what a bell end...

Just got back, support was incredible today, fantastic and loud for 90 mins, Chelsea's well thats laughable, heard them twice in the 2nd half...

Good battling performance, shame we cant score really, read a stat, 94 attempts in last 4 games and weve scored 2 times !!!

There lies the problem...

Problem is that we've lost the midfield in 4 of the last 5 games.

Bale's long range shots not going in don't matter.

We were competitive in midfield today which earnt us a useful point.

I don't think we play anything like Arsenal to be honest. Formation wise or style of play. 1. We play a more patient low tempo game, regardless of the formation. 2. Whilst we do break fast (like most teams) on occasion we prod and probe. 3. Arsenal are far more gung ho. 4. I'd also say that we are fluid though. 5. You watch Arsenal and the players don't actually roam that much when the opposition is facing the play. 6 Their wide men tend to stay wide. Ours roam all over the place.

Your defeinition of what a formation is was: "A formation is how a team lines up defensively." Not a single one of those points have any relevance to that. There appears to be a lack of consitency within your arguments. I'm growing tired of this discussion as a result, we should probably just leave it.

Problem is that we've lost the midfield in 4 of the last 5 games.

Bale's long range shots not going in don't matter.

We were competitive in midfield today which earnt us a useful point.

I agree. We fought well, tough game, poor run of form for us where things aren't going our way. Was a very important point, and a good, mature, professional performance. Just what we needed, we have quality players that can win a game for us anyway and they almost did.

Can we just fudge off with this formation brick? It's incredibly boring.

Good point, should've been 3 but I'm not complaing as long as we can pick up and start winning some of our remaining games.

This. It doesn't matter what formation you play if all your strikers in a goal drought and the midfielders who chipped in with plenty of goals in the first half of the season have also stopped scoring.

Just got back from the most absorbing match ever.

I was literally bricking bricks when ever Chelsea attacked and I thought we were going to get screwed like usual but our players held there bottle; If Ade could improve his first touch then he would be awesome.

Chelsea fans were silent; Fair play to Lampard for having some humour. =D>

Just got back from the most absorbing match ever.

I was literally bricking bricks when ever Chelsea attacked and I thought we were going to get screwed like usual but our players held there bottle; If Ade could improve his first touch then he would be awesome.

Chelsea fans were silent; Fair play to Lampard for having some humour. =D>

What did Lampard do? Heard the Chelsea fans singing 'he eats what he wants' but couldn't catch much else. Any other decent chants?

Heartpounding game to watch, wasnt nervous on as I was expecting the worse, the longer the game went on the stronger we looked.
Pleased as punch we got a draw, but oh what could have been.

Great support as usual from the travelling fans =D>

A couple of more chants.

There's only 1 England Captain at JT
Shi* club and No History

Started the JD Yido chant when the Chavski fans got so excited because Torres was warming up; Like he was going to do anything. :rolleyes:
We started chanting to Lampard; When he was taking corner down our end; He was about to burst out laughing.

1 thing I would like to say is that what the hall has happened to Sandro; He looks a shadow of himself, Sloppy and a yard off the pace and his touch is suicidal along with his passing which often leads us to losing the ball.

Back