• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** TOTTENHAM Vs CHELSKI OFFICIAL OMT***

Surely you would rather we set out to win the game, instead of not lose ...

Totally agree. Can't believe that some people would be happy with the same system as today. You don't want to play Parker/Sandro as a combination home OR away. Let's play 4-4-2 for the rest of this season and play the same team and way regardless of the opposition or whether it's home or away. It pretty much got us to 3rd place and it's only due to injuries and tactical tweaks to try and counter the opposition that things have turned bad. Time to get back to winning ways!

You're right actually. Chelsea were all over us today, Arry i think wanted to keep it tight and wait for a chance with 10 minutes to go. It's just to fudging defensive.

You're really taken this to heart haven't you? I thought you may have grown up since those couple of years ago, but I guess you're probably still only about 15 :mickey:

Totally agree. Can't believe that some people would be happy with the same system as today. You don't want to play Parker/Sandro as a combination home OR away. Let's play 4-4-2 for the rest of this season and play the same team and way regardless of the opposition or whether it's home or away. It pretty much got us to 3rd place and it's only due to injuries and tactical tweaks to try and counter the opposition that things have turned bad. Time to get back to winning ways!

You've resorted to making things up now? we play 4-5-1 (4-4-1-1) usually. You can talk about it being 4-4-2 and how the 4--4-1-1 is "fm tactics' all you want but it's 4-4-1-1 that's got us to 3rd. ph and i thought nayim was being sarcastic tbh.

You've resorted to making things up now? we play 4-5-1 (4-4-1-1) usually. You can talk about it being 4-4-2 and how the 4--4-1-1 is "fm tactics' all you want but it's 4-4-1-1 that's got us to 3rd. ph and i thought nayim was being sarcastic tbh.

4-4-1-1 is not 4-5-1 is it? Christ on a bike! If that was the case we've been playing 4-5-1 for the last 30 years!

Just to refresh your memory before your bed time, this is directly from 26 minutes into the game when I was getting frustrated by some people moaning (unfairly I thought) about our slow approach play and not getting men forward. I definitely was right. GHod I'm good!! I know Harry better than himself.....!

"For those of you moaning about the lack of attacking play, you need to open your eyes. When we line up with 4-5-1 under Harry, we do so NOT to lose. We are intentionally not going gung ho. My guess would be that they've been told to try and keep it level for 75 minutes and then go and try and sneak a win at the end. Until then as long as it's 0-0, we'll be playing with men behind the ball and hoping we can sneak a goal somehow from a set piece, a couple of our players breaking or from a piece of individual brilliance."

Who are you kidding 1957? you're trying to hard now.

I don't have try against you. I rarely have try against anyone, as being superior just comes so damn naturally to me! But having gone head to head with Wooks for a couple of years, I don't think you'll EVER pose me any sort of problems on a debating front. Quite frankly, you're too dumb!

4-4-1-1 is not 4-5-1 is it? Christ on a bike! If that was the case we've been playing 4-5-1 for the last 30 years!

Just to refresh your memory before your bed time, this is directly from 26 minutes into the game when I was getting frustrated by some people moaning (unfairly I thought) about our slow approach play and not getting men forward. I definitely was right. GHod I'm good!! I know Harry better than himself.....!

"For those of you moaning about the lack of attacking play, you need to open your eyes. When we line up with 4-5-1 under Harry, we do so NOT to lose. We are intentionally not going gung ho. My guess would be that they've been told to try and keep it level for 75 minutes and then go and try and sneak a win at the end. Until then as long as it's 0-0, we'll be playing with men behind the ball and hoping we can sneak a goal somehow from a set piece, a couple of our players breaking or from a piece of individual brilliance."

so so wrong and the sooner you get that into your head the better. We didn't do anything like that whatsoever. From the 44th minute onwards we took the game to them, created a few clear cut chances (most not from set pieces btw). Your comments before was clearly insinuating that you thought we'd literally be defending and keeping it tight and hope for a set piece chance with time running out but it was nothing like that so you're wrong. In future just admit it and move on 1957.

I don't have try against you. I rarely have try against anyone, as being superior just comes so damn naturally to me! But having gone head to head with Wooks for a couple of years, I don't think you'll EVER pose me any sort of problems on a debating front. Quite frankly, you're too dumb!

You're trying too hard again. Calm down 57 , relax, admit your mistake and move on. No need for name calling.

Its just Sandro coming in for Lennon against a passing Swansea team ...Don't see it as not setting up to win the game ...

One player can make a hell of a difference. We need balance. We lacked balance today still too, although Bale staying more wide left gave us a little bit of width. Against Swansea I think we can afford to go toe to toe with them at least. Let them worry about our passing and creativity, not the other way around.

You're trying too hard again. Calm down 57 , relax, admit your mistake and move on. No need for name calling.

Don't you worry about me! And you need to spend less times on this forum and more time studying your GCSE's. OR even better you should go out on this sunny day and have a game you young scamp.

Don't you worry about me! And you need to spend less times on this forum and more time studying your GCSE's. OR even better you should go out on this sunny day and have a game you young scamp.

Chill relax 57. No need for anger. A lot of people get things wrong (most just admit it and move on though). Name calling isn't tolerated on this board 1957 so please stop it. You don't rate kaboul we get it, you don't rate bae we get it but please quit with the minus 1 ratings on the players you dislike. Grown folks rate players based on each individual game and admit they get things wrong. cheers 1957.

"I don't have try against you. I rarely have try against anyone, as being superior just comes so damn naturally to me! But having gone head to head with Wooks for a couple of years, I don't think you'll EVER pose me any sort of problems on a debating front. Quite frankly, you're too dumb!"

and i'm the arrogant one:ross:.

"I don't have try against you. I rarely have try against anyone, as being superior just comes so damn naturally to me! But having gone head to head with Wooks for a couple of years, I don't think you'll EVER pose me any sort of problems on a debating front. Quite frankly, you're too dumb!"

and i'm the arrogant one:ross:.

You never did get my humour did you? ;-)

Chill relax 57. No need for anger. A lot of people get things wrong (most just admit it and move on though). Name calling isn't tolerated on this board 1957 so please stop it. You don't rate kaboul we get it, you don't rate bae we get it but please quit with the minus 1 ratings on the players you dislike. Grown folks rate players based on each individual game and admit they get things wrong. cheers 1957.

What's with this 1957 stuff?

Back