• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** TOTTENHAM Vs CHELSKI OFFICIAL OMT***

Lovely night here in Perth. Should be out having a beer and watching the game at the pub. And instead I am bunkered down in my home ready to watch the game alone. Dreading this...

Whats all the hate for tottenham at the moment on sky for?
I think we have always been the team they love to hate. Even when we are doing well they praise us through gritted teeth and get Alan Smith to co-commentate on all our games.

We should have won last year with the same formation:

-------------------Gomes------------------
Corluka------Kaboul------Dawson-----Gallas
-------------Sandro------Modric------------
--Lennon-----------VdV--------------Bale---
----------------Pavlyuchenko-----------------

This time we have our LB, a pacier RB, holding midfielder and presser with Sandro and Parker, Modric further forward, no Azza but a better striker.

BELIEVE man. we can do this. You have to. Why else do we watch this game. No negative thought will cross my mind until it's over.

Mate, you have gone from completely negative to really positive.
I guess that's human nature, one or two players make it, the formation seems right and we are full of optimism again.......COYS!!!!

We've switched to 4-5-1? Dear GHod, we're playing not to lose. Either that or he is playing Bale wide right and Modric wide left which would be a disaster. Confidence really must be low if we aren't going for the win.

I feel more optimistic with Sandro and Ade in the side.

Essien will be man of the match. Hes been getting better and better in recent weeks.

Ivanovic plays as a right back for them 95% of the time. Bale should be able to give Boswinga quite a few problems. I'm guessing Sturridge will play on the right and tracking back isn't exactly his best area. Hopefully Bale will find some space.

They will kick and clatter into Bale in the opening 10 minutes , probably Essien.....

The Chavs will pull out all the tricks and play like nutters in this game and we have to match them....COYS!

We've switched to 4-5-1? Dear GHod, we're playing not to lose. Either that or he is playing Bale wide right and Modric wide left which would be a disaster. Confidence really must be low if we aren't going for the win.

How on earth does 451 equate to "playing not to lose"

It can be an incredibly positive and attacking formation. Nonsense suggestion

This team selection is a disaster. Im worried............VERY worried.

Although the way things are at the moment we could throw Messi into the team and still not win.

I'm a bit worried about how we're gonna get the ball forward today. That might be just have to be Bale's job

How on earth does 451 equate to "playing not to lose"

It can be an incredibly positive and attacking formation. Nonsense suggestion

Because this is the formation Harry always plays against tough opposition away from home. It's his defensive formation. And let's face it, it is a brick formation for football too. Fortunately it seems like it was a passing fad now that people have realised that a simple 4-4-2 can smash it quite comfortably with the right personnel. I just hope Chelsea line up with a negative 4-5-1 too and don't go for 4-4-2. If they go for a 4-4-2, we're in for a rough game.

Back