• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** TOTTENHAM Vs CHELSKI OFFICIAL OMT***

Will we line up as Sandro/Modric/Parker central midfield. Bale and VDV wide. Or 4-4-2 with VDV supporting striker --really hoping it is not 4-4-2. Harry couldn't be that crazy.

Always feel more confident in away games with Sandro in the side. A repeat of THIS would be lovely please [video=youtube;r1wT6wyiauQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r1wT6wyiauQ[/video]

Our team to play Chelsea is: Friedel, Assou-Ekotto, Kaboul, Gallas, Walker, Bale, Parker, Sandro, Modric, Van der Vaart, Abebayor

Awesome. So relieved - back to Modric in the middle, Bale on the left and vdV in the hole. Same team pretty much as Norwich and Swansea at the end of December (Gallas for King the only difference).

---------------Friedel

Walker---Gallas------Kaboul------BAE

----Parker-----Sandro-----Modric

------vdV-----------------Bale

----------------Ade

Think we can get at least a draw now the team selection is back on track.

Good Team!!!

-----------------Friedel---------------------
Walker-----kaboul----Gallas-----Assou ekotto

-------------------Parker---------------------
--------------Sandro-----Modric---------------
Van der Vaart---------------------------Bale
-----------------Adebayor---------------------

Im guessing Sandro will be screening the defence, just behind parker and modric

nah.. it'll be parker and sandro both sitting with modric, bale, and vdv all running about wherever they want. with the occasional bombing run forward by sandro mind :barnet:

TOp 4 finish for Liverpool, are they taking the p#ss. No way will 2 of Arsenal,Spurs and Chelsea drop enough points for that to happen. One yes, but no way two

Our team to play Chelsea is:
Friedel, Assou-Ekotto, Kaboul, Gallas, Walker, Bale, Parker, Sandro, Modric, Van der Vaart, Abebayor

We are fielding a strong team. I am confident of a win now that we have our main possession-oriented players on the field.
Chelsea have, contrary to popular belief, not been very consistent lately Draw - Loss - Win - Loss - Win - Loss. 7 points in that is their last 6 PL games. Not much better than ours even: Draw - Win - Loss - Loss - Loss - Draw: 5 points.

The fantastic game against Napoli? flimflam, they got lucky. Napoli should have sealed off that game in the first half.

Redknapp has finally learnt from his mistakes, lets hope that he doesn't switch to 4-4-2 in the second half and take off rafa.

Please Diego, just please.

We should have won last year with the same formation:

-------------------Gomes------------------
Corluka------Kaboul------Dawson-----Gallas
-------------Sandro------Modric------------
--Lennon-----------VdV--------------Bale---
----------------Pavlyuchenko-----------------

This time we have our LB, a pacier RB, holding midfielder and presser with Sandro and Parker, Modric further forward, no Azza but a better striker.

BELIEVE man. we can do this. You have to. Why else do we watch this game. No negative thought will cross my mind until it's over.

Very very strong side.

Our strongest bar King, and arguably Lennon.

fudge. What is this formation gonna look like? Who's on the right? Rafa?

The same 4-3-2-1 as when we beat Norwich and drew with Swansea I'd guess.

nice team Arry. Now if we lose i have no complaints about team selection. COYS.

Me too.

Will we line up as Sandro/Modric/Parker central midfield. Bale and VDV wide. Or 4-4-2 with VDV supporting striker --really hoping it is not 4-4-2. Harry couldn't be that crazy.

Well Sandro ain't going to be playing RW, so I'd imagine the former.

I'll give you that, but when you still have Cahill and Terry still in Central Defence its still no loss for them

Ivanovic plays as a right back for them 95% of the time. Bale should be able to give Boswinga quite a few problems. I'm guessing Sturridge will play on the right and tracking back isn't exactly his best area. Hopefully Bale will find some space.

Back