• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** TOTTENHAM Vs CHELSKI OFFICIAL OMT***

Id love to be positive but i can only see us losing.

I cant see where our goals would come from and we're shaky at the back. 2-0 Chelsea

As much as I would love to us win, I fear this is close to the most likely outcome.

A draw would be a massive bonus, whereas a Spurs win would probably result in a change of pants!

--------------------------------------Cech--------------------------------------

Bosingwa---------------Cahill------------------Terry----------------------Cole

-------------------------------------Essien--------------------------------------

---------------------------Ramires-----------Lampard--------------------------

---Sturridge---------------------------------------------------------------Mata-

---------------------------------------Drogba------------------------------------

chelski team.

Our team to play Chelsea is: Friedel, Assou-Ekotto, Kaboul, Gallas, Walker, Bale, Parker, Sandro, Modric, Van der Vaart, Abebayor

Friedel; Walker, Gallas, Kaboul, Ekotto; Sandro, Parker, Modric; VDV, Bale, Adebayor

subs: Defoe, Saha, Kranjcar, Cudicini, Rose, Livemore, Nelson

Our team to play Chelsea is:
Friedel, Assou-Ekotto, Kaboul, Gallas, Walker, Bale, Parker, Sandro, Modric, Van der Vaart, Abebayor

Back