• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham vs Blue Scum OMT ***

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The BT studio is full of tits tonight! This Spurs side (6 points off top) needs 100’s of millions to challenge according to the font of all football knowledge that is Humphreys!

Like the way JJ set a trap for Rio though, with his basic analysis of the cup final.

Would love to see us get another win against this lot. They look strong tonight though and its all going to depend on how they react to Sunday's shenanigans

We dont do draws this season, but I think we may break the duck tonight

Going to look for Hazard behind Trippier all night . Silly fouls already going to be a long night

Not helping ourselves with these free kicks,but once again that last one all came about because we were d#cking around with it at the back

I appear to find myself holding a brick paddle with no creek.

Anyone able to pm some details, paid or otherwise?

Fanx

Back