• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham vs Blue Scum OMT ***

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Everybody dance now!

john-cleese-no.gif

If that midfield 3 for Chelsea click and play to their potential its one of the best midfields in Europe.

I hope we are playing 3 in the middle of the park or we could get overun.

Lloris
Trippier, Alderweireld, Vertonghen, Davies
Sissoko, Winks
Lucas, Eriksen, Son
Kane

Gazzaniga, Sanchez, Rose, Aurier, Wanyama, Lamela, Llorente

Poch thinking along very similar lines to me with only differences being Jan rested, with Sanchez coming into the team and Foyth coming onto the bench.

Other than that, he has opted for Lamela over Lucas.

Edit: confirmation that Jan has a hip injury, hopefully very minor.

Strong lineup that. Happy to see Lamela start. Higuain is a danger for them, forgot all about him joining. Eek.

COYFS!

Great to know. Did he call you first to check?

What’s he doing tonight, after the game?

Its actually very annoying as had I known of Jan's hip injury I would have started Sanchez and put Foyth on the bench.

Also i was mulling over who to choose out of Lucas and Lamela.

Therefore i was on the brink of being the first poster in history, of the team and bench I decided to pick being exactly the same as the manager.

Its actually very annoying as had I known of Jan's hip injury I would have started Sanchez and put Foyth on the bench.

Also i was mulling over who to choose out of Lucas and Lamela.

Therefore i was on the brink of being the first poster in history, of the team and bench I decided to pick being exactly the same as the manager.
So, are you saying that basically you were really close to Glory, but then you bottled it?

Quite tinkled that tonight we go with an offensive line up yet against Burnley we were set up so defensively.

Back