• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham vs Blue Scum OMT ***

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
A Chelsea fan at work reckon we've been worse than them lately, we've only been lucky, according to him. Oh, how I would love it if we smashed those clams. :p

Key points

1. Chelski are scum
2. We need to destroy them
3. Foyth needs to be "rested"
4. Our wing-backs need to start delivering. Don't know why KWP isn't being given a chance, especially if we go three at the back
5. Eriksen needs to get his head out of his arse and remember he is still our player
6. Toby needs to stop missing the ball from corners.
7. We need to know what Dean said to Poch to rile him so much.

COYS

"A Chelsea fan at work reckon we've been worse than them lately, we've only been lucky, according to him. Oh, how I would love it if we smashed those clams. :p"

To be fair to him, he's not too far off the mark in all honesty.

Fulham?
Watford?
Saudi Sportswashing Machine?
Leicester and their missed pen.
Feeble efforts v Palace.

Dortmund aside - in which btw we were also fairly drab in first half - we've not exactly been convincing

Last edited:
A Chelsea fan at work reckon we've been worse than them lately, we've only been lucky, according to him. Oh, how I would love it if we smashed those clams. :p
To be fair, we havent looked good of late bar 45 minutes vs Dortmund. With Kane back and Dele not far off (such a shame he's missing for this game, he always turns up for it) Im confident we will soon get back into our groove.....

Lloris
Trippier, Alderweireld, Vertonghen, Davies
Sissoko, Winks
Lucas, Eriksen, Son
Kane

Gazzaniga, Sanchez, Rose, Aurier, Wanyama, Lamela, Llorente

To be fair, we havent looked good of late bar 45 minutes vs Dortmund. With Kane back and Dele not far off (such a shame he's missing for this game, he always turns up for it) Im confident we will soon get back into our groove.....

I agree we haven't looked our best lately, but compared to chelski we've been ace. :D

I’m not feeling enough vitriol in this thread. See below.

ef5fb34f7f9c62755eec878fa51e7cae.jpg

0efe0753535b6a35c8078c3b3dbec027.jpg

4b0f2741e20eed3ae54cfc123b46cef4.jpg

Sitting on my porcelain throne using Fapatalk

I got short shrift when I said we haven’t been playing well of late. Winning = playing well to some. Good for us that we couldn’t ask for two better games to try and get back to top form. Regardless of what happens tomorrow, the players and the fans will be up for it on Saturday.

I got short shrift when I said we haven’t been playing well of late. Winning = playing well to some. Good for us that we couldn’t ask for two better games to try and get back to top form. Regardless of what happens tomorrow, the players and the fans will be up for it on Saturday.
Winning is winning! Other than the second half against Dortmund we have been mediocre at best!
Tomorrow is as important as Saturday! In many ways more so!
We will need a big increase in intensity and composer tomorrow!
If we don’t up our levels all over the pitch we will all be very miserable bunnies this time tomorrow night!

Winning is winning! Other than the second half against Dortmund we have been mediocre at best!
Tomorrow is as important as Saturday! In many ways more so!
We will need a big increase in intensity and composer tomorrow!
If we don’t up our levels all over the pitch we will all be very miserable bunnies this time tomorrow night!
!

Got a bad feeling, going to lay us so if the worse happens I come out ahead.

Dont know why but I am not feeling confident with us at the moment.

1 of 2 things will happen after the incident on Sunday.

1. We give them a good hiding because Sarri has lost the dressing room.

2. They have a point to prove and give us a good hiding with their best performance of the season.

This will not be a 0-0 and one team or the other will win comfortably.

Got a bad feeling, going to lay us so if the worse happens I come out ahead.

Dont know why but I am not feeling confident with us at the moment.

I agree think this could be a bit of a bad week. Can’t see us winning one let alone both of these. As much as some slate Dier he’s been a miss for us.

Let’s be honest apart from 45 mins against Dortmund we have been off the boil for a while.

Back