• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham vs Blue Scum OMT ***

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
They are going to be a united front after Sunday and hit us pretty hard, or they are going to be a complete mess.

They're going to be knackered after playing extra time and mentally fatigued after losing a final in a penalty shoot out - they're also going to be spending the time on the training pitch in a foul mood from the fallout from Kepa-gate.

They're going to be knackered after playing extra time and mentally fatigued after losing a final in a penalty shoot out - they're also going to be spending the time on the training pitch in a foul mood from the fallout from Kepa-gate.

Or were they saving themselves for the bigger game?

We had a nice rest before Burnley and that went well.
So a hectic schedule may not be such a bad thing?

hqdefault.jpg

Does Sarri play Keppa or not? If he plays that completely undermines his authority, though if he doesn't then he is contradicting himself in that it was all a bit of harmless confusion (complete bollo xand everyone knows it).

All good for us .. so much circus there right now .. can't help them

All the pre-talk with be on the keeper choice vs. us coming off the loss.

How many of us here are old enough to remember the stirrings during "The Good Life" and remember thinking Briars wasn't 'good' enough to meet her simple yet necessary needs?!!!!
I think I was too young to think exactly like that. But old enough to wonder why I was getting a funny feeling in my pee pee... :oops:

View attachment 6034

View attachment 6033

She has a tattoo on her foot. Isn't that an international symbol of "goer-dom?" How many of us here are old enough to remember the stirrings during "The Good Life" and remember thinking Briars wasn't 'good' enough to meet her simple yet necessary needs?!!!!
I was thinking that during the early 90’s re-runs, I’m far too young for the original showings of course!

View attachment 6034

View attachment 6033

She has a tattoo on her foot. Isn't that an international symbol of "goer-dom?" How many of us here are old enough to remember the stirrings during "The Good Life" and remember thinking Briars wasn't 'good' enough to meet her simple yet necessary needs?!!!!
Now you're talking.... strangely enough I used to cut the grass at the house they filmed the Good life in... it was actually in Moor Park and not in Surbiton!

Anyway.... more Jerry to help us to a smashing win over the Bluescum!

Back