• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

TOTTENHAM vs. ASTON VILLA - OMT

That's funny because earlier in the season when we were playing like brick and winning everyone was moaning then too.

Maybe that's true, I think a good result is pleasing but good play is satisfying, if that makes sense?

So people will never be happy if the team is not playing as stylishly as to meet the level that we expect the team to be capable of.

Maybe that's true, I think a good result is pleasing but good play is satisfying, if that makes sense?

So people will never be happy if the team is not playing as stylishly as to meet the level that we expect the team to be capable of.

;)

I think our best chance would be to just give Villa the ball and let them attack us, then hit them on the counter. They're far too organised at the back against our predictable tippy tappy going nowhere passing.

Give them the ball and we will score

\o/\o/\o/

Parker getting ready. Wonder if he'll start at Sunderland or we'll wait for Coventry? Sig too, soon.

In a game like this where we dominated for so long, I would rather have Stephen Ireland than Adebayor

In a game where we are forced backwards and are hitting it longer I would prefer Adebayor, but Ireland would be a neat addition in January

Although off the pitch I assume he is as big a prick as his cars and tattoos would indicate

Back