• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs Wigan Athletic OMT ***

You are having a chuckle?

nope i shall not be talking to anyone all day thursday so my focal cords can do the most damage, im close down to the pitch as well. The least i can do as a fan of attractive football is to let dempsey know that he is a waste of space and a pathetic excuse for a footballer.

nope i shall not be talking to anyone all day thursday so my focal cords can do the most damage, im close down to the pitch as well. The least i can do as a fan of attractive football is to let dempsey know that he is a waste of space and a pathetic excuse for a footballer.

What a joke

I'll be there next Sunday and I don't give a brick who's playing, they will all get my unconditional support!!!!

Today, Wigan should be 3 up at least. They've had many many chances...Gallas has been excellent today...

gallas has been alright yeah not to bad, dempsey has been his usual self

not sure if it is all the players fault or the coach....

where is the formation they all look lost

Pretty desperate performance. We didn't manage to bounce back from the midweek disappointment. The nature of the first half performance was worrying, but we were hit by the injury to Sandro.

Al Habsi and Wigans defense played well. We did not play well enough.

That's all due to our inability to pass. They've been aiming to play on the break, but our passing is so poor today that possession is equal.

Passing was shocking, frightening lack of creativity though...have to say, players like Dembele and Sandro do make a difference...but we need a bit more right now...but I did think that was a generally inept display. They've done it to us before in the last few seasons have Wigan, and you'd have to say Martinez got it spot on today. Fair play to Wigan, they got what they deserved...

Back