• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs Wigan Athletic OMT ***

Your continual slagging of anyone with an opinion of Friedel and Sigurdsson is one glaring example. BTW, as we continue to bicker like old women, Carroll ON. Excellent. Love him. Let's hope...

bale is the only one and maybe the belgian who look like they wanted to win today, whether it is the players or the coaches fault i do not know.

Dempsey is the worst player I've seen in a Spurs shirt since Gary Doherty. I'd honestly rather have Jenas than this chump.

I am absolutely petrified NOT of losing this one single game, but of the belting amount of slagging which will ensue...

Huddlestone deary deary me.

A fair poster without bias?

Hudd does some good defensive work, runs the length if the pitch and makes the pass of the match, yet you only chirp up when he loses the ball? Incidentally, every single one of our players has lost the ball today.

Quote Originally Posted by scaramanga View Post
Wigan have no intent to play at all. We could play 4-0-6 and we still have the ball.

Wigan have played far more than us so far in this match.

They also dont have to now, they are winning. Nothing we wouldnt do in their position.

Back