• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs Wigan Athletic OMT ***

Not really. First half especially the possession was basically equal and their chances were far more clear cut. I can't really think of too much Al-Habsi has had to do in 87 minutes.

That's all due to our inability to pass. They've been aiming to play on the break, but our passing is so poor today that possession is equal.

To be fair to Hudd, he has stepped up today given that he is not the first choice midfielder and that we are accumulating injuries by the dozen...

Dempsey is the worst player I've seen in a Spurs shirt since Gary Doherty. I'd honestly rather have Jenas than this chump.

I really hate him now, i know your not meant to hate your own playerss and i have not hated one of our own in seasons but something about him really puts my back up.

Im going to be there thursday and while win or lose i will cheer the rest of the team im going to boo dempsey from start to finish and i dont care what anyone around me says.

I really hate him now, i know your not meant to hate your own playerss and i have not hated one of our own in seasons but something about him really puts my back up.

Im going to be there thursday and while win or lose i will cheer the rest of the team im going to boo dempsey from start to finish and i dont care what anyone around me says.

You are having a chuckle?

Shame we were not able to take the game to them before. But when Sandro went off we were always going to be shaky.

I'll be there next Sunday and I don't give a brick who's playing, they will all get my unconditional support!!!!

Today, Wigan should be 3 up at least. They've had many many chances...Gallas has been excellent today...

Back