• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**** TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs Swansea Rovers FC ****** Official Match Thread

Kaboul player of the season? Come on glen there's liking your favourite player then there's letting your heart rule your head fella. He's pretty average. Don't get me wrong I'm glad he's with us but you've said 4/5 ahead of Friedel? Kaboul isn't one even if that were true.

So important away games ahead of us... do we go with Lennon and Bale from the start with vdv just off Ade? or stick with how we started today with modric, parker with livermore or sandro in the middle and azza to come off the bench??

Personally I'd go with the 1st. Just 15 mins of seeing it reminded me that if Bale don't get you the first time, Azza will the next. And our best run of the season when we were beating the likes of Fulham, West Brom, QPR in october-november I think involved azza and bale.

Sigurdsson is like Lampard Mark II

Modric should be scoring more frequently we play 4-3-3 and he can get forward more often, such a shame that he seems to lose his composure when he has a chance to shoot and ends up scuffing it more often than not.

Decent performance otherwise from him again today.

Great performance guys.

We should sign Sigurddson; He is a really good player and he would be perfect foil with Modric and Parker.

Modric should be scoring more frequently we play 4-3-3 and he can get forward more often, such a shame that he seems to lose his composure when he has a chance to shoot and ends up scuffing it more often than not.

Decent performance otherwise from him again today.

I never get that. His shooting is brick but its been brick since he joined. Why is he not working on his weaknesses? Is he doing shooting practice?

Kaboul maybe not player of the season but certainly best center back this season. Would have been best defender if it wasn't for BAE.

Great start, followed by obvious disinterest for a good half hour, and then two great goals. Poor game by Modric relative to his usual standards, and before his two goals Ade didn't have that good a game either. But the team did well, and Lennon has shown anybody why we should pack him up in cotton in between games, he is that valuable. And I could have sworn I saw us score from a corner, but I was probably only hallucinating.

But what the hell is Brendan Rogers at? He almost knows more about our players than Harry, and comes forward as such a rounded guy that you would have thought he was applying for a job at Spurs. Ok, a bit in jest, but he sounds like a great guy, and credit to Swansea for never giving up and actually playing football.

Good to be up the Arse of Arse again, this could go all the way to goal difference. Exciting!

Brendan Rodgers moaning about us getting a corner they didn't think was a corner, fudge off pal, clear as day and what about the corner we didn't get from VDV's shot

I have to give a bit of credit to Harry, we went back to the way we played when we were on our winning run at the start of the season. Modric middle, Bale left. I say a bit of credit because it only took him about 5 games to do it. Hopefully that will stop the old bastard from tinkering.

I have been waiting for years for this to change but I have resigned myself to it never happening in my lifetime - we have this habbit of making brick teams look so much better than they are. Swansea are dire, yes they can keep the ball but they do fudge all with it, a couple of pot shots got them a goal, they are fudging annoying to be honest, a bit like Paul dingdongov of the premiership. Generally with these type of teams, its those that give us the most difficult time.

Our run might look easy on paper but its going to be a bitch.

I have to give a bit of credit to Harry, we went back to the way we played when we were on our winning run at the start of the season. Modric middle, Bale left. I say a bit of credit because it only took him about 5 games to do it. Hopefully that will stop the old bastard from tinkering.

I have been waiting for years for this to change but I have resigned myself to it never happening in my lifetime - we have this habbit of making brick teams look so much better than they are. Swansea are dire, yes they can keep the ball but they do fudge all with it, a couple of pot shots got them a goal, they are fudging annoying to be honest, a bit like Paul dingdongov of the premiership. Generally with these type of teams, its those that give us the most difficult time.

Our run might look easy on paper but its going to be a bitch.

It don't even look easy to me on paper.

Back