• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**** TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs Swansea Rovers FC ****** Official Match Thread

Parker is hilariously bad at attacking... everything he tries goes to pot

But defensively he's been awesome

Hugely important result. Shakey 15m after HT but all round excellent against a very very tricky team. Rooting for Emirates Marketing Project next week!

So long as we don't swtich off....also credit Ade for sticking with it today. Not an easy game, but there when it mattered.

My stream froze with Ade hanging in the air, about to meet Lennon's cross..................................It was an agonising 30 second wait for it to kick back into action to see the net bulging !!! Get in !!! :lol:

Kaboul, player of the season. What a player.

Defensively he's fine - but he needs to cut out the stupid rushes downfield

He was right wing and left wing and striker and AM and out of position the whole time when they broke on us

Even with 2 minutes to go he went sprinting upfield to try and nick the ball - I don't think he's our most intelligent player, but he seems a nice kid

happy with the performance although I thought our final decision making has alittle bit to be desired for.

Taught Swansea a fudgein lesson - barca my fudgein arse

Thought he was poor today tbh
Kaboul?

1245227615_colin_farrel.gif

Back