• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**** TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs Swansea Rovers FC ****** Official Match Thread

Brendan Rodgers moaning about us getting a corner they didn't think was a corner, fudge off pal, clear as day and what about the corner we didn't get from VDV's shot

To be fair, he said he hadn't seen a replay of it yet, but that it didn't look like a corner. Or something like that.

Don't say fudge off to our next manager. (you read it here first)

To be fair, he said he hadn't seen a replay of it yet, but that it didn't look like a corner. Or something like that.

Don't say fudge off to our next manager. (you read it here first)

It will be the first of many fudge off's if I know this forum

I would hate having to watch Swansea every week,pretty triangles that get nowhere.
Think that they might be found out next season.

Mike Ts dad

I dont think Swansea impressed me too much but I think the way he wants to play is hindered by the lack of top class players at his disposal. Graham is ok as a front man but you need someone so much better with pace and strength.

Over the whole game they had 60% possession which while mostly pointless is that bad of a stat to have at WHL. Makes you wonder if he tried that style here with far superior players how it would work.

Over the whole game they had 60% possession which while mostly pointless is that bad of a stat to have at WHL. Makes you wonder if he tried that style here with far superior players how it would work.

It was 55%, and it was mostly in their own half. 34% of the game was in their final 3rd, 50% in midfield and 16% in our final 3rd.

Kaboul player of the season? Come on glen there's liking your favourite player then there's letting your heart rule your head fella. He's pretty average. Don't get me wrong I'm glad he's with us but you've said 4/5 ahead of Friedel? Kaboul isn't one even if that were true.

But...i thought my favourite player was aaron lennon? :(

I never get that. His shooting is brick but its been brick since he joined. Why is he not working on his weaknesses? Is he doing shooting practice?

Maybe it's just a confidence thing? As he tends to miss the easy chances but occasionally pops up with a great strike from outside the area.

At Dinamo Zagreb he managed 31 goals in 112 appearances whilst for us he's managed only 12 goals in 115. Obviously the Premier League is a higher level than Prva HNL but I still think he should be getting closer to 1 goal in 4 with the number of chances he fluffs.

We let them have the ball at times. At time we pressed from the front. We couldnt press the entire game - fitness would have been an issue.

Just going by the Sky match report. I know most of it was it their half but it was effective as before the goal they just past it around and Ade was just running from side to side. It was bitterly frustrating to watch but you can see that had they got the first goal and didnt have to go all out attack how they could beat teams with this tactic.

If Modric could score a lot of goals, I honestly think another club would have taken by now. Its one of those things other fans pick up on that he doesnt directly assist that many or score much either (for a 40m+ player)

I think Sigurdsson is going to become a top performer in this league for many years. I know i've said this before but he has lots of similarities with Frank Lampard and i hope we sign him.

If Modric could score a lot of goals, I honestly think another club would have taken by now. Its one of those things other fans pick up on that he doesnt directly assist that many or score much either (for a 40m+ player)

It pains me to see a player with the qaulity of Modric having the power of a newborn kitten in his shots. How a professional footballer cannot strike a football baffles me.................Im not expecting screamers into the net every time, but how can a professional footballer as good as him, hardly ever actually connect properly with a shot, 90% being dragged pea rollers. Parker too, when he does get into a decent position he scuffs a shot 100% of the time. Do we not work on striking power and shooting ever ? Crouch was the same with us.....................his blockbusters would struggle to reach the keeper. Whats are we doing wrong ?

Back