• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**** TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs Swansea Rovers FC ****** Official Match Thread

Phew. Tense. But loved it. Bale, Ade Lennon really stepped up when we needed it. Great 3 points. Oh how I've missed saying that.

What a great result! Was worried when they got back level, but Ade's headers got us the win, have we sussed out scoring from dead ball and headers now?? Having Lennon and Livermore to call upon is just awesome, great performance.

Happy fan tonight, Bring it!

Kaboul gives the ball away ALOT and I mean alot.

Bale was brilliant today, shows what he can do when he STICKS to the left

Israeli commentators idea of an april fools joke was a suggested trade between Man Utd and Spurs, Rooney for Bale... Went streight home from work and arrived just in time for the game to hear that, almost brick my pants

Kaboul?

1245227615_colin_farrel.gif

Love Kaboul, but he was our worst player today, had a few crazy moments. Great block at the end though

Great win and good performance overall (minus the first 20 minutes of the first half and the first 15 of the second).

Parker and Bale were excellent, Sandro was good, Gallas was solid (Kaboul though was caught out of position a few times), and Ade was good too.

Excellent. Relieved to finally get 3 points again. Hopefully we've had the drop in form that everyone has been saying we were going to have now and we continue back up to 3rd place.

I think Kaboul has been our best cb this season. Loves his hoofs and pointless runs upfield still though.

Swansea's passing was no where near as good as i expected.

They played the ball round the back 5 most of the game.

I think Kaboul has been our best cb this season. Loves his hoofs and pointless runs upfield still though.

kaboul has easily been our best cb this season but today he was getting caught out of position a few times (due to the runs). Hell he even did that forward run when it was 2-1.

kaboul has easily been our best cb this season but today he was getting caught out of position a few times (due to the runs). Hell he even did that forward run when it was 2-1.

Absolutely. I don't really get why he does them either for the most part. He'll run up to the half way line, in an imposing, aggressive manner. Then when he gets there, he bricks himself and passes it off to Modric. The instances when he doesn't are even more dangerous because he ploughs on into cm without any consideration of what is going on behind.

Still, I think he and Gallas had good games today, even if Graham by himself shouldn't have troubled them too much anyway.

Until Lennon came on we didnt have a right side at all. I like Kaboul but I liked Gomes aswell and those two have a lot in common when it comes to crazy moments.
But who cares \o/

Today we showed that we are the best footballing team. We are the master theyre the fudgein apprentice. Now fudge off back to where ya came from and dont bother us

Back