• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs. Swansea City OMT ***

Wow. Only we could almost throw away a game we were cruising in and Swansea had given up on. All the good work of 3 great goals almost thrown away. Thank GHod for Hugo.

Montero there showing you what a wing forward can do with some good little crosses. We dont get any of that from Townsend or Chadli.

That is what I call poor defending from Ben Davies , he just doen't look like a good LB .Thank GHod for Hugo an three points.

Thought we played a good game with Bentaleb , Mason , Rose and Eriksen all impressive. But still we had to do it the Tottenham Way :p

That was Soldado's fault, that goal.

I saw our striker fail to hold the ball up and couldn't believe Kane was so lazy, then realised it was Soldado. 4 seconds later I saw our striker not try to close their centre back with any meaning and couldn't believe how lazy Kane had become, then again realised it was Soldado. From that pass, came the goal.

LMFAO

What a feckin effort and bare in mind these were the kids that just lost a cup final...

We were awesome! Yes we made a lot of mistakes but we were huuuuge!

I love this young side, sooo much potential and so much effort...

Seriously - COYS

COME ON! YOUNG SPURS!

Three at the back? I don't think we have the personnel to play that system. It requires intelligence. Not something our center half's seem to posses in abundance.

I would be just as happy if we learned to see a game out like Chelsea do, either is ok, instead of our usual game of Russian roulette.

Chelsea look like you could throw a hundred balls in the box and they would not break a sweat. As soon as one drops in our our guys just panic.

Have we tried Dier and Fazio? or is Verts undroppable? he is not playing well.

Three at the back? I don't think we have the personnel to play that system. It requires intelligence. Not something our center half's seem to posses in abundance.

I think we have the personnel, but I think you may be right on the intelligence point!!!

I think this is part of the development of our side. It is the midfield which is tiring, other than Dembele who simply doesn't really seem engaged in doing anything. THAT is precisely the sort of thing which sees a system like Poch's have issues Between that and fatigue, it is to be expected as we learn who is up for it and who isn't. WHAT A SAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!! How many points could we say have been down to him?

We could do with Stambouli coming on more often for one of Mason or Bentaleb for the last 15-20 minutes.

Great result, we don't do easy, but a win is oh so important for us. Some great goals, not so great defending, and another match winning save by Hugo Boss ! COYS !!!

Back