• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs Swansea City OMT ***

Won't happen but think a 4-3-3 is ideal for the way things stand at the moment in terms of form and availability. Would go with:

Lloris, Walker, Fazio, Verts, Davis,

Bentaleb, Mason, Eriksen

Lamela, Kane, Chadli

Sitting on my porcelain throne using Fapatalk

Wow Siggy 8 assists impressive

Had a couple of good awaydays here recently, last season in particular, bit gutted to be not going tomorrow, although I am not very confident of us getting something here this season...unless they go down to 10 men...:-"

Bony to score is a given and probably assisted by Sigurdsson. If we get beat we get beat, but we really at least need to find the net at least once, dont want to be going another 90mins without a goal going into the match v Toon on Weds night

Thought you were coming down mate,was going to ask for a meet up,was in two minds myself after the stoke game in going but *******s only live ten minutes away from the ground so got to do my duty,even their hotel is just down the road,so may go for a look in the morning to gee them up.

Not sure whats going to happen today,what Spurs will turn up,who knows.......either we get slammed 4-1 or we put in a performance like Everton,to be honest rather they turn up on Wednesday and get us to the Semi's and grab a lucky point today.

May see you next year then,hopefully.

Can't feel motivated for this match. We have been so inconsistent this season that don't know what to expect in this match. We have been either on a run of winning run or a winless run. Now we are on a 3 matches winless run. And we have always done badly in the league after playing in Europe. We did beat Everton but like us Everton too had played in Europe before that. Swansea are a decent side, especially with our former player Sigurdsson in good form. They had beaten ManU and Arsenal. So, can see this being a very difficult match for us.

We really need to step up for this match. And we need a hero in this match. But not sure who can step up and lead us to victory. All seem to be in their own inconsistent form. Chadli seems to be struggling since returning from injury. Kane has not been really convincing in the league matches. Eriksen has done well to score 5 goals in the league but he needs to create more chances for others as well. Wish Lamela somehow can show his true form which he showed when he played for Roma. But he has not got a goal or assist in his last 11 matches. Hope all those 4 can turn up for this match.

Can see this match being won or lost in midfield. We need to control the midfield to have any chance of winning this match. I think we cannot be too attack minded in this match. We need someone who can win the ball and stop their attacks. That means we have to start with either Capoue or Stambouli. I will prefer experience more than youth in midfield. So want Dembele or Paulinho to start as well. Surely, Lennon needs to start as well as his pace can trouble Swansea.

Not sure what to expect from our defence. We were very lucky not to concede against Palace. Other than that, we always seems to concede stupid goals. After his stupid error against Besiktas, surely Kaboul should be dropped for this match. Hope Vertonghen and Fazio will have a error-free match. Lloris had one of his best match for us against Palace. Hope he will continue that form here.

We must win this match if we want to stay in touch with the top 4. We seems to have a good record against Swansea, having won our last 5 league matches against them. So, hope we can continue that winning run.

Any official team news yet ?

Wonder if Pochettino's team selection will be influenced by the fact we play Saudi Sportswashing Machine in the League Cup quarter final on next Wednesday. Anyway, we will need to put up a good performance and get a good result if we want to go into that Saudi Sportswashing Machine match in good mood. Hope we will do just that and get an erection inducing win !

Thought you were coming down mate,was going to ask for a meet up,was in two minds myself after the stoke game in going but *******s only live ten minutes away from the ground so got to do my duty,even their hotel is just down the road,so may go for a look in the morning to gee them up.

Not sure whats going to happen today,what Spurs will turn up,who knows.......either we get slammed 4-1 or we put in a performance like Everton,to be honest rather they turn up on Wednesday and get us to the Semi's and grab a lucky point today.

May see you next year then,hopefully.

We were tbh, hotel was booked in Bridgend for last night, but got family commitments pre-planned on the wife's side, so wouldnt have gone down too well if I had still decided to come down on my own. If it been on my side of the family I would have told them to rearrange for another weekend! But thats another story..

Plans permitting we should be down next season, or maybe even in the FA Cup, you never know. We would probably have been going in the Frankies and Bennys after the match while the Car Park clears, did that before and it was far better than sitting in the queue.

Nice ground, enjoy going there, shame though they dont have 2 bridges going back to the Retail Park, one at each end. That walk all the way round to get to the away end is a bit of a pain.

Give them a shout for us.

5th best away form in the league, I reckon we'll get a positive result today. 1-0 to the mighty Spurs.

Terrible OMT btw.

i hope we pair up the academy lads in the middle of park again, with kane up front.

no idea if walker is going to be available to start this one.

i hope for a coherent performance and a goal. i fear we may get disjointed rubbish with barely a shot on target. if we could score two i'd be over the moon.

we could do with the three points to ensure we keep the bottom of the league at arms length.

We're not actually that good away from home either, we were very fortunate against Villa and Hull, without the red cards we probably would've came away with no points rather than six.

Lloris
Walker - Fazio - Vertonghen - Davies
Stambouli
Mason - Bentaleb
Lennon - - - - - - - - - Eriksen
Kane​

I hope Stambouli doesn't start this one I don't think he's shown enough although I expect you're close with the line-up.

Any official team news yet ?

Wonder if Pochettino's team selection will be influenced by the fact we play Saudi Sportswashing Machine in the League Cup quarter final on next Wednesday. Anyway, we will need to put up a good performance and get a good result if we want to go into that Saudi Sportswashing Machine match in good mood. Hope we will do just that and get an erection inducing win !

Yes according to Supersports, where I have contacts.

------------Vorm
Dier - Kabol - Chriches - Naughton
------------Capou
-------Dembele- Paulino
Lennon - - - - - - - - - Townsend
---------------Ade

\o/:-":eek:k::ross:

It will be interesting if Mason and Bentaleb can run the game. Show maturity and dominate. Swans will make it tough to play no doubt. Maybe we can soak up some pressure and break. And today, you'd hope we take any chances we create.

#THFC team: Lloris, Walker, Fazio, Vertonghen, Davies; Bentaleb, Mason; Eriksen, Kane, Lamela; Soldado #COYS

#THFC subs: Vorm, Chiriches, Rose, Chadli, Dembele, Stambouli, Townsend. #COYS

Back