• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs Swansea City OMT ***

#THFC team: Lloris, Walker, Fazio, Vertonghen, Davies; Bentaleb, Mason; Eriksen, Kane, Lamela; Soldado #COYS

#THFC subs: Vorm, Chiriches, Rose, Chadli, Dembele, Stambouli, Townsend. #COYS

I just saw that, decent team. Paulinho, Lennon and Kaboul cannot even make the bench.

Having Walker back should make a difference.

It will be interesting if Mason and Bentaleb can run the game. Show maturity and dominate. Swans will make it tough to play no doubt. Maybe we can soak up some pressure and break. And today, you'd hope we take any chances we create.

I've seen a bit if Swansea lately looking out for Carroll. I just don't rate their midfield at all. Today's its Ki and Britton.
I can see is having most of the ball tbh

And once again two central players playing on the flanks.

And while Walker may give us pace and strength at RB, he is not particularly comfortable on the ball or neat with his passing, so it will be interesting to see what kind of progress we make down the right.

#THFC team: Lloris, Walker, Fazio, Vertonghen, Davies; Bentaleb, Mason; Eriksen, Kane, Lamela; Soldado #COYS

#THFC subs: Vorm, Chiriches, Rose, Chadli, Dembele, Stambouli, Townsend. #COYS

Delighted with that.

Especially the return of Walker.

Lamela vs Chadli was the only call for me, but Chadli looked a bit off-the-pace in Turkey

Walker is very comfortable on the ball and is often the player in our team with the most touches.

No Dier or Naughton either. Presumably injured rather than Chiriches' versatility being used to cover both CB and RB?

Walker is very comfortable on the ball and is often the player in our team with the most touches.

He's not bad at keeping possession, but I don't think he is a player who likes /or does play the ball forward early. He does like the ball down the line, and the overlap, but there is unlikely to be anyone down the line to pass to or overlap, unless Lamela has instructions not to roam inside too much. But it will be interesting to see how Walker gets on with Lamela in front -he will have plenty of space at least.

No Dier or Naughton either. Presumably injured rather than Chiriches' versatility being used to cover both CB and RB?

Considering chiriches was ahead of both of them in the pecking other for both rb and cb of course he's on the bench ahead of them.

Has to be, to be not even on bench.

Hopefully Walker can help us with the width on that side.

Other than the Lennon omission, I'm good with that side

Poch had favoured Townsend over Lennon all season when they've both been available.

I'm not a Townsend fan but his attitude is usually spot on. He cares about his performance and wants to get on in football.

Poch had favoured Townsend over Lennon all season when they've both been available.

I'm not a Townsend fan but his attitude is usually spot on. He cares about his performance and wants to get on in football.

I think Lennon tracks back defensively better than Townsend and is not so wasteful with possession going forward. I'd be very disappointed if Townsend was keeping Lennon off the bench (regardless of how good Townsend might look in training).

Back