• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs Swansea City OMT ***

You got lucky ;)

How about someone sort out our next game? Not like it's an important one or anything...

Indeed, luck is what I brought to share for all ;-)

I would LOVE to do the next OMT, but my great effort on Sunday would be for nothing when the wrath of the OMT gods strikes us down on the League Cup Quarter WHICH WE HAVE TO WIN!

COYS

Indeed, luck is what I brought to share for all ;-)

I would LOVE to do the next OMT, but my great effort on Sunday would be for nothing when the wrath of the OMT gods strikes us down on the League Cup Quarter WHICH WE HAVE TO WIN!

COYS

Can someone please start the Saudi Sportswashing Machine OMT, as I've got the match history already prepared?

Looks like Poch' high intensity training sessions are starting to reap dividends, Kane and Eriksen both covered 8.2 miles yesterday which is 1.5 miles (22%) more than the league average of 6.7 per game.

Although they've still a bit of a way to go to match the 9 miles that (our then full-back) Bale covered against Chelsea in 2010 :eek:

1. Mauricio Pochettino wants his Tottenham team to defend from the front and both Harry Kane and Christian Eriksen are getting the message.

The two young forwards scored a goal each in the 2-1 win at Swansea but it was their work rate that helped make sure Spurs survived a furious second half onslaught.

Kane and Eriksen both ran 8.2 miles in the 90 minutes – putting them jointly into second place behind Hull's George Boyd for the furthest distance covered by any Premier League player this season.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...e-Tottenham-s-marathon-men.html#ixzz3M0CBpyOm

Back