• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur vs Sheriff Tiraspol OMT ***

Sunderland beat Soton in the League Cup.

Think I would have preferred Chelsea to travel to St Marys in the 1/4 final. Even their B team will bounce Poyets men.

Looking forward to spending the last night of my 30s at my favourite place !!!

COYS, a good win, entertaining performance to send me into my 40s hahahah

unfortunately it doesnt always work out so sweetly for Spurs....we are great at being the exception;)

But AVB has been creating one history after another for us. I am sure he still have a few tricks up his sleeve left. Ever since we did the unthinkable by beating ManU away last season, I am convinced AVB can make the impossible happen for us ! But not sure if some people will be happy even if we win all the 4 trophies this season : PL, FA Cup, League Cup and EL.

Last edited:
But AVB has been creating one history after another for us. I am sure he still have a few tricks up his sleeve left. Ever since we did the unthinkable by beating ManU away last season, I am convinced AVB can make the impossible happen for us ! But not sure if some people will be happy even if we win all the 4 trophies this season : PL, FA Cup, League Cup and EL.

Happy with just the four trophies?

After we squandered the chance to win the Barclays Premier League Asia Trophy?

I should think not.

Lamela to score tonight! ;) That would be nice. I'm going for a 3-0 win.

Don't jinx the poor guy. I think he probably would have done better if his price had been 15m or lower. His 30m price tag means there is always pressure of high expectations on him. Wish someone will just create a tap-in goal for him just to take the pressure off him.

Looking forward to spending the last night of my 30s at my favourite place !!!

COYS, a good win, entertaining performance to send me into my 40s hahahah

Happy 40th for tomorrow Marky!

I'm 36 today so I'm not that far off!!

COYS!

despite all that, record pts total in the PL too, we still failed to finish in the top 4

like i said, we are experts at snatching defeat from the jaws of victory

Team:

------------------Friedel----------------
Walker----Kaboul---Daws----Naughton
-----------Sandro---Dembele----------
Lamela----------Siggy----------Kane
----------------Defoe-------------

........................... Friedel
Naughton ...... Kaboul ... Chiriches ....... Fryers
............... Capoue ........... Dembele
Lamela ............... Sigurdsson ............. Chadli
.............................Defoe

Bench: Gomes, Walker, Vertonghen, Sandro, Eriksen, Lennon, Kane

(more than happy to see Adebayor get an opportunity to return to the fold if AVB feels OK about that)

With that side, we should easily win by a couple of goals at least. Though I said the same about Hull.

3-0 Defoe (2), Sigurdsson

(though, like others have said, I'd love to see Lamela get on the scoresheet)

Soldado should plat tonight. We don't want Defoe scoring twice against a nobody to throw more cats amongst the pigeons. We need Soldado integrated and scoring.

Don't jinx the poor guy. I think he probably would have done better if his price had been 15m or lower. His 30m price tag means there is always pressure of high expectations on him. Wish someone will just create a tap-in goal for him just to take the pressure off him.

Oh, come on. I'm not expecting him to score, of course, but it would indeed do wonders for his confidence. He'll be fine. I'd just love to see the guy happy on a football pitch again. :)
Armchair - yes! Soldado to play, definitely.

Soldado should plat tonight. We don't want Defoe scoring twice against a nobody to throw more cats amongst the pigeons. We need Soldado integrated and scoring.

As much as I like Defoe I actually agree with this. My caveat would be that Eriksen & Lamela should also play with him.

We really must start the game at a high tempo, especially at home. If we can score early and keep the pressure up this game should be straight-forward, but Sherriff have someting about them so we shouldn't take them too lightly.

That said I really don't want a full strength team out so i would go with:

Friedel
Walker, Kaboul, Chiriches, Naughton
Capoue, Holtby
Lamela, Erikson, Siggy
Defoe

I think that's a pretty good team - bring Verts on for Kaboom if needs be, Moussa for Capoue after 60 miins, Lennon for Lamela - it should have goals and creativity in it. Pauly needs a break desperately as does Moouse as does Walker, but with no effective full back cover he to me is the fittest of our full backs so has to play.

COYS 3-1 lamela and Defoe x2

Back